The forum is in read only mode.

Suggestions for Mapvotes

• =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 1 month ago #3730 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Suggestions for Mapvotes
we get that dude, he is also talking about how WE dont fix a team getting steam rolled and WE say they as a clan need to help with that by switching teams to help the steamrolled team.

we get the map thing, its just not as easy as you or anyone say. people complain about everything and we do our best. its not like we are trying to put in maps that people dont want.

in order to get those maps to be played, tell the players to ask for the other maps, or are you saying we shouldnt ask the players?
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 1 month ago #3733 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Suggestions for Mapvotes
We have been thinking about scrambling players instead of teams to gain some balance. Problem is, some players are in the same TS and give intel...also a no team switching policy would have to be implemented. I think we should begin tonight and see how it goes for a week or two. Maybe we will see some better balance. Any chance one of u guys can keep a log of the scores at the end of every map and submit it to us next week?
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #3804 by pride
Replied by pride on topic Suggestions for Mapvotes
I didn't want to make another topic because my suggestion/complaint relates to this topic.

I understand that the majority of the people loves playing AAS including myself. However, when it comes to those times when INS was played 3 times in a row, please, lets play AAS when the mode WON from the votes. An example of this occurring was 10 minutes ago when this post was submitted. INS won with 26 votes while AAS had 25 and then the admins placed 3 INS maps for the map vote. Then, on the next INS map AAS won the map vote with 28 over the INS with 26, yet the admin placed another 3 INS maps for the next map vote saying that the votes were close. Please, 2 INS maps were played, AAS mode won, and now we are playing INS again. There are many, many reasons why AAS is the most favored game mode over INS.

Let us have it so that the majority of the people play the mode they want to play, and not because of a few handful of guys. If people really want to play INS, how about you start by convincing players why INS is fun.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by pride.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds