• Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #6444 by Solid
Ban appeal coming clean was created by Solid
Hello all Solid Av8 here.
Started playing in 2009

Some of you may remember me from about 3 or 4 years ago, I was frequent on your server until my name was banned on all servers for a mass accident teamkill back in 2013.

I was flying Cas on Hades peak and dropped bombs on an enemy laser killing 28 team mates at once. Someone even made a video out of this.....After that incident I was unable to clear my name and eventually was banned from all servers.

Around 2015 I started playing again under a few different names. Owl.man being one of them.

Now eventually people remembered my voice and even started calling me solid all the time. After a while of this a few people found out. One in particular is Swatius.Pilot.(hates me with a passion and has been seen false reporting me) hence the name.

Eventually people started bringing up the mass teamkill incident which I did not deny and stated it was an accident.

But out of my control like a snowball effect more people were finding out I was solid.Av8. Which was not a good thing holding the world record of mass Tks.

I'm here now coming clean and asking for a fresh start. I believe I have gained maturity and ensure you I can be trusted with a fresh start.

Thanks for reviewing
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Solid. Reason: Gg
More
7 years 9 months ago #6446 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic Ban appeal coming clean
But you have been banned several times under different names, and not for the tks back in 2013, so it seems you havent learned anything.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 9 months ago #6450 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Re:Ban appeal coming clean
You want to come clean but you have been evading your bans??? Um, ok then.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk
  • Solid
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #6452 by Solid
Replied by Solid on topic Re:Ban appeal coming clean
Truthfully I have learned a lot and have more respect for Jev ski than Ive ever had. You truly helped me change my life.

The time away made me realize I don't want to be 60 and look back on life and have just gaming. I used to put in 10 hours a day and now I limit myself to 3 hours a day and have taken up crafting hobbies ( welding / metal art)

I also believe have matured and have learned to speak to others with respect.

I'm here because this is truly the only game with the band of brothers atmosphere and I miss that.

People can change through positive thinking, I hope you can grant me a fresh start.

I'll respect your decision regardless.

Thank you for your time
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Solid.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 9 months ago #6454 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Re:Ban appeal coming clean
That would be true if you havent circumvented the ban system, with that, i dont really believe anything you said. Had you not circumvented the ban and said that then i probably would think different of you.
More
7 years 9 months ago #6455 by singh408
Replied by singh408 on topic Re:Ban appeal coming clean
Well he gave my name away, I got something for you all admins too. This guy actually got banned on FCV server for ghosting. I know this person from both names 'Flight.Ghost' and 'Owl.man'. Someone caught him playing on different teams with both of these usernames. You can ask admins of fcv about this case.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds