Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal Mum

• Pig_Skin Gaming
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago #6534 by Pig_Skin Gaming
Ban Appeal Mum was created by Pig_Skin Gaming
Hi i was ban for playing music over local on my phone and some people liked it but I did'nt here any thing about stop until the next i got banned by jevski I appreciate the work the admin do here on the server ...it was the end of the game and i heard other's spamming mumble too so i just hopped the bandwagon which i should have and i deserver my punishment but look i just want to get unbanned not have a long topic dissussion ... so please no one post if you're not a staff and i down want to see logs i know what i did wrong and i derserve it I should'nt be unbanned for being stupid but i like hog that is the only server i can get respect on...Please i just want to play hog and have fun so unban me without a problem and please dont put my name on this thread.i dont want this thread to escalate so i can blow up cause i have (AI) Anger Issue i can get mad easily please i wont do it again just please unban me that all I LOVE <3 Hog:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( Sorry Hog And Admin's Good work from keeping trollers off the server I respect that alot.

Sincerely: idiot with f56b441e99ed1e4348a9efcd631d1d48
More
7 years 9 months ago #6535 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic Ban Appeal Mum
Thats just it. No one else was spamming. Every one was telling you to stop. I told you to stop. Then you stopped, and then you continued. Then I told you I would tb you, and then you stopped, only to start up again.

Thats called trolling and not accepted here. The server is popular because we dont allow trolls like you to play here.
  • Pig_Skin Gaming
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago #6536 by Pig_Skin Gaming
Replied by Pig_Skin Gaming on topic Ban Appeal Mum
I agree and I understand I will never do it again and jev you are one of the most best admin that take their job seriously and the admin are great i justwant to be unbanned sorry and i will never be dumb again please appeal me
  • Pig_Skin Gaming
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago #6555 by Pig_Skin Gaming
So will my ban be appealed? and I got banned again on hog 1today on 6/30/16 but i got baned banned on hog 2 on 6/29/16
  • Pig_Skin Gaming
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago #6556 by Pig_Skin Gaming
I went on the server to apoligize to jevski on hog 1 but i could'nt get to him cause i got banned.
More
7 years 9 months ago #6567 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic Ban Appeal Mum
Come back in 3 weeks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pig_Skin Gaming
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds