Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal

• 00SoldierofFortune00
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #1692 by 00SoldierofFortune00
Ban Appeal was created by 00SoldierofFortune00
Haley11thACR apparently banned me in the chat "for talking trash" before the 1:30 time period to him when we could make squads. I just said "meh this layout" when we loaded up Black Gold and I guess he took that as whining and then we went back and forth in a kidding manner "i thought." I received no warning before the ban. I'm just asking for it to be lifted so I can play, especially on Christmas Day. Hopefully the other players on the server can vouch for me being a team player and good squadleader and I'm not a regular nuisance or TKer on the server or anything else to suggest a ban either. I apologize as well if you took what we said the wrong way Haley.
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by 00SoldierofFortune00.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 3 months ago #1693 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ban Appeal
U left out the most pertinent part of what u said but ill let it go...Merry Christmas
The following user(s) said Thank You: 00SoldierofFortune00
  • 00SoldierofFortune00
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #1695 by 00SoldierofFortune00
Replied by 00SoldierofFortune00 on topic Ban Appeal
Thanks. What ever else I said I apologize. Just let me know beforehand if I do it and I'll stop, I try to be an actual team player/squadleader in game. Merry Christmas.
More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #1705 by Im Druid
Replied by Im Druid on topic Ban Appeal
At least you apologized, but what gets me is "Let me know beforehand if i do and I'll stop" What do you mean by that. From what i take on it is that admins should let you know you have been disrespectful after the fact? but not punish you for it? How can you not just be respectful from the start?
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Im Druid.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds