Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

banned for what now?

• badpilot
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #1892 by badpilot
Replied by badpilot on topic banned for what now?
Wow this is harsh, am i not even entitled to a response? Been nice knowing yall i guess!! Over the years i have played on this server almost exclusivly and it certainly wasnt because of the exception administration.

Many of times over the years i have bit my tounge as Poor administration distrupted gameplay moreso than the offense being punished. I know im not the only patron who feels this way! I put up with it for the simple fact that i enjoy playing with the other regulars!

Weve all had a good run with PR, and as much as it pains me to admit the mod is Dieing, with the new release of SQUAD its only a matter of time before this mod is completly obsolete! I personally feel Admins should take heed of the dwindling player populations, and focus more on how they can get more people to become regulars, and not how many bans they can hand out in one night for stupid shit!!! Im not trying to justify what i did, as it was clearly in violation of the rules, just trying to illustrate that i was permanently banned for shooting at a couple open targets at the end of a round after we rolled the shit out of the other team!!!!!
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 3 months ago #1893 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Re:banned for what now?
Weren't u just banned for something else? Maybe we dont want u back? Maybe we want to see if a regular player has turned so sour that he keeps fucking up and if so, we dont want them back. Are you this one? Why are you having to appeal 2 bans in a row, maybe we arent the problem as you say.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
  • badpilot
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #1894 by badpilot
Replied by badpilot on topic Re:banned for what now?
On the contrary my friend, the First ban was a result of me being provoked into a TK by [KSK]gwaihir who then tryed to taunt me into an extended outburst VIA PM on this board after the fact!!
  • badpilot
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #1895 by badpilot
Maybe thats the type of player that should be banned from this server, but if [KSK]gwaihir is the type of person yall wish to surround your selves with by all means!!
  • badpilot
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #1896 by badpilot
Its funny cause i wouldnt have even remembered [KSK]gwaihir' name had he not responded on this board!!
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 3 months ago #1897 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Re:banned for what now?
It has nothing to do with him. Give us time to look into this, or not if u wish.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds