Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal

More
8 years 3 months ago #1775 by Pike
Ban Appeal was created by Pike
I was in The ACP Squad lead waiting in an LAV for someone with a mic (and actually Compliant) to join the squad, and i was with the LAV outside of its Spawn Point Bringing it back into port to pick up My Guy and the BAM I got banned for Teamkilling it said, Even though I had No team kills the Entire Time I was There, I had 3 Enemy Kills and no Negative points to my Name and was Banned. I just want to get back in and Play.

In game Name is: 89thRG Pike
More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #1776 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic Ban Appeal
Funny how the truth changes from game to forum. First you solo the AAV. After several warnings you finaly turn around and bring it back to main and guess what happens! You then take the LAV and does exactly the same. Then I told you to use the next 3 hours which a tempban is, to read our rules, and then I tempbanned you.

Im really curious. When told not to solo an asset, why the fuck would you then take another asset and do the same thing right after.

Not to meantion that the 2 other guys in your sqd, each took an aav and the LAV and started to solo them to the beach also. Guess what happend to them?

2015-12-29 13:37:15: W performed by 'PRISM user jevski' on '89thRG Pike': Your vehicle is not properly manned! That asset requires 2 crewmen, RETURN to base immediately
2015-12-29 13:37:22: W performed by 'PRISM user jevski' on '89thRG Pike': Your vehicle is not properly manned! That asset requires 2 crewmen, RETURN to base immediately
2015-12-29 13:39:42: W performed by 'PRISM user jevski' on '89thRG Pike': Your vehicle is not properly manned! That asset requires 2 crewmen, RETURN to base immediately
2015-12-29 13:39:43: W performed by 'PRISM user jevski' on '89thRG Pike': Your vehicle is not properly manned! That asset requires 2 crewmen, RETURN to base immediately
2015-12-29 13:39:44: W performed by 'PRISM user jevski' on '89thRG Pike': Your vehicle is not properly manned! That asset requires 2 crewmen, RETURN to base immediately
2015-12-29 13:40:19: W performed by 'PRISM user jevski' on '89thRG Pike': wtf are u doing just because u cant solo the aav does not mean u can solo the LAV
2015-12-29 13:41:37: W performed by 'PRISM user jevski' on '89thRG Pike': use the next 3 hours to memorize our rules
2015-12-29 13:41:47: TB performed by 'PRISM user jevski' on '89thRG Pike': read the rules banned by PRISM user jevski
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Jevski.
More
8 years 3 months ago #1778 by Pike
Replied by Pike on topic Ban Appeal
Look Jevski I Didn't See any Message Like the Ones You Posted, but then again I cant See Some peoples In game voice chat or regular chat aswell, ill see if this is a Bug on my side or something else. any way thanks
More
8 years 3 months ago #1779 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic Ban Appeal
Since you returned the AAV u must have seen the warnings, but that does not explain why you think its ok to take the LAV and do the same thing again. Explain please.
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds