Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Haley 11th acr being abusive

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #1835 by moO
Haley 11th acr being abusive was created by moO
What happend? Well I was in a squad with Halye, Only one person picked medic so I decided to go medic. After mabey 20 minutes into the game without hardly saying a word. Only asking/answering questions basically. No problems. So how did I get banned? Well as im walking down some stairs towards the HMW that was parked right outside I get shot by an enemy that was coming up the stairs. I quickly report this to the rest of the squad that is above me in the building. Harley is among them. They deal with the threat. I ask if theres a medic around. I get no answer. Mabey 20-30 seconds or so passes as Im breifly afk drinking some water and leaning back against my chair. I ask if the enemy is dead. Someone said yes. I call out for a medic on the map. A medic icon appears directly south of me. Im a medic remember? So Its important to get my kit up so I or at least another sodlier can heal and revive using the kit thats on my body. So I tell the medic in direct that theres a medkit on my location just north of him and that there might be hostiles around. He comes straight for me trying to find me in the pile of corpses. Obviously I dont want him being out there longer then he needs and I dont want him to waste epi-pens so I direct him to my corpse.
As im doing this I hear halye going: "SHUT UP YOU FUCKING IDIOT THERE IS NO MEDIC HERE IM LISTENING FOR FOOTSTEPS". He says this as the medic actually gets me up! xD Im trying to tell him that its clear. And that we are coming up the stairs. But he continues calling me a "retard" and an "idiot" and telling me to "shut up". He also kicks me from the squad. All this because I was talking to the medic in local outside his house so he couldent "hear the enemy" eventhough there was only one way to get into his building which would have been trough the medic thats getting me up... Everytime I try to explain this he just tells me to "shut up" so eventually So I lose my interest in keeping things civilized and start using the EXACT same words his using. And after that I get banned.

Frankly Ive heard folks complain about admin abuse on hog servers before. Ive always said they should be glad theres admins to ban people who break the rules. Ie. intentional squadbugs, asset theft excessive tk etc. A LOT of people do that just to ruin the game for others. Those are the kind of people that should get banned. Not me for defending myself against rudeness and abuse (from an admin)! Haha I mean cmn this whole thing is just absurd! xD

Anyways just thought I should let everyone in hog know what is actually happening on your server. I simply refuse to belive everyone in hog is like this and thinks this is right.
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by moO.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 2 months ago #1836 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Haley 11th acr being abusive
Ok, cool story.

I was the guy in the building, on the roof really. I killed one guy inside the building after he shot me. U called for a medic 3 times in a row....I said be quiet. Be quiet. Be quiet....u asked why and tell me its clear, which I do not believe. U continue to talk, I tell u to shut up Im trying to hear footsteps....u start talking incessantly about how u were not talking to me, as if local chat can only be heard by the guy u are talking to....I then say shut the fuck up please....u get revived come into the building yelling that u were not talking to me...At that point Im done explaining how local chat works and just call u an idiot. U again carry on about your education, how smart u are and how dumb I am....just shut up when your squad leader asks you to.
More
8 years 2 months ago #1850 by =HOG= York
Replied by =HOG= York on topic Haley 11th acr being abusive
I was there, and I concur with Haley. You need to learn how to play the game. Like many "new" players, you incessently kept calling for medic even though you were asked to be quiet until the enemy were cleared from the building where you were killed. Being quiet and PATIENT helps your teammates hear the enemy moving around. I needed a medic to revive me as well right next to you and yet I was aware that there were still enemies present and Haley was trying to clear the building. You were being a total obnoxious pain in the ass about it.
More
8 years 2 months ago #1855 by moO
Replied by moO on topic Haley 11th acr being abusive
Haley you started yelling that "there was no fucking medic coming you idiot" when there was a medic on my body... This after mabye 20 seconds earlier when I said "enemy coming up the strairs". Me and this medic were in the way for anyone who wanted to enter the building which was what I was trying to explain to you while you were calling me an idiot and telling me to shut up. If you dont want me in your squad thats fine! Il just join another squad and help htem out. But there was no reason to be rude to me nor ban me. That was simple admin abuse. Because I hadent been breaking any rules. Frankly youve admitted to this. I dont see any reason to continue talking about this ban any longer...

Also Im NOT new to this game. Ive played it for years. Ive also played BF2 A LOT... Ive never been treated like this, especially not by an admin. Its chocking and frankly I think you personally are responsible for so many people targeting HOG trying to crash the server and ruin it for everyone. Think about that Halye. You are gasoline on that fire with the way youre just lashing out at anyone anyhow it pleases you, even using admin rights to bully people around you. Something to take into consideration...
More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #1856 by =HOG= York
Replied by =HOG= York on topic Haley 11th acr being abusive
Your descriptions of the events and the order in which they happened are totally inaccurate. (not surprising). Haley did not start yelling at you or calling you anything until after you kept yapping your gums and refused to be quiet while he was trying to find the enemy. This was after he asked you to be quiet several times.

Classic distortion of what happened. I'm done
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by =HOG= York.
More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #1859 by moO
Replied by moO on topic Haley 11th acr being abusive
Thats an ouright lie York... But of course youre going to lie for him since you are bias.
Not that it matters really. What matters is that I was banned without breaking any rules... When Halye couldent come up with more nasty things to say he resorted to using his admin rights.

Anyhow none of this really matters. Its a f2p game ffs. Changing account and ip = problem solved. So its clearly not about that. Im here saying this because I wont be silent when wrong is done to me. I wont take abuse from anyone. Be it online or in reality. Its about right and wrong.

If I intentionally made squadbugs or crashed helicopters into other helis or whatever fine! Thats a bannable offence but defending myself against abuse isint...
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by moO.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds