i was banned from HOG server don't know why

• dato
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 2 weeks ago #17455 by dato
1. afk ok
2. no mic? i have mic i am always trying to be squad lead for inf squads (and i am not bad on it)
3. furanka stole my Hat kit. when i asked him to give it back he said "FUCK YOU" jump in jeep and run away. i was chasing him for awhile (with logi) asking to give it back. when his APC spawned in main, he tried to hide hat kit from me in bush so i couldn't find it, """but i searched it!!!! i search also ammo for it!!!! i searched his APC!!! then i used it to revenge (i was very angry in that moment ). then i was kicked from server because i kill bmp i know i deserve it, but killing that buster make me so happy, (100% he deserved it)
4 'SergioSa' Intention TK (i don't really remember that) can't say anything
5. Stealing APC ,,,,,,,,that is lying. i don't play with apc, but every time i finding abandoned apc in middle of field i am taking back it to main, and i never still a naimer.
6.osprey incident. i was in trance squad flying with ospreyi, when i sow enemy cas was flying around (he was getting close to friendly troops in ground) i decide to to kill it crushing it with my osprey (i was successful) unforchunatly i was not play in japan server where admins could andersen that "kamikaze" way is still way of war not way of trolls so i was ban for 2 weeks. (-_-)
7. rocket tech. ..... i heard in radio the enemy inf and APC was danger close to cash, so i bombed the area with rocket tech killing enemies and friendlies( unfortunately too many friends 5 man at list but i kill APC olso)
8.i am not terrorist for hog server i am trying to Squalid inf squad most of the times (and i am really good on it) and i am sure most of players have same kind of history if you search..
  • dato
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 2 weeks ago #17514 by dato
so now what?
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 2 weeks ago - 6 years 2 weeks ago #17515 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic i was banned from HOG server don't know why
Again, your ban stays
Last edit: 6 years 2 weeks ago by =HOG=Haley11thACR.
  • dato
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 2 weeks ago #17516 by dato
how long and why?
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 2 weeks ago #17518 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic i was banned from HOG server don't know why
U do not seem like a quality player. U have been a problem for a while. I think it is best you no longer play on HOG.
  • dato
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 2 weeks ago #17523 by dato
so you as admin just don't care about rules. you just beening player which you don't like.
"U do not seem like a quality player. U have been a problem for a while. I think it is best you no longer play on HOG."
noobs are not a quality players so you gonna been them to?
just tell me the rule i brace and why i was banned forever?

in fact you are beening me because i was close to announe cash. is this "FARE" reason to ban me like that
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds