• Heelies
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 9 months ago #18763 by Heelies
Ban appeal was created by Heelies
Hash: 4b3f6b2cdad81755d446b0a4cf568718
Name: Heelies4Feelies

Was banned for teamkilling for hat kit after dying with it. i know that this was wrong and i apologize for causing problems on your server. I am a fairly longtime player and would just like to play PR on your server.
More
5 years 9 months ago #18764 by graysun
Replied by graysun on topic Ban appeal
streamable.com/q1wab
Cheesetoast or new name "Heelies4feelies" is probably one of the most toxic players/trolls in the game, that is exactly why he was kicked out of =BL= when it was a thing. He has multiple bans and is only back on here because the second chance everyone was given. He follows me around harassing me frequently and thank god for shadowplay I got a video this time.
Commander told me HAT kit was near me so I got it to kill the enemy armor very close to me. Cheesetoast claims I stole his kit, but he had already spawned back in at a different FOB before I was even told about the kit.
Not sure why he even wants to play a realistic military game when he as a civilian calls me a POG, how funny.
  • Heelies
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 9 months ago #18766 by Heelies
Replied by Heelies on topic Ban appeal
Not sure how I'm a troll just based off one thing i did to you because you were essentially sitting next to me waiting for me to die so you could grab my kit. Every time i play i try my best to benefit the team and you can see this in any match i have been in on HOG servers. If i recall correctly the game just prior to this you went out of your way to shit talk in team chat. I Responded and i shouldn't have, Because you constantly try to talk shit to me when ever I'm on your team and all it results in is pointless chat spam. I'm not sure what your quarrel is with me and I'm not sure what I initiallly did for you to constantly pester me in chat.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 9 months ago #18769 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ban appeal
U have been banned before this incident for trolling. U have been reported twice prior for being an asshat. Why is it players keep reporting you? You may try another server...you do not seem like a good fit here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Rageblade, graysun
  • Heelies
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 9 months ago #18770 by Heelies
Replied by Heelies on topic Ban appeal
I understand that haley. I dont come on this server to go out of my way to troll. I come to play because i enjoy playing PR with my friends and helping our team. I constantly report trouble makers. even in the game that this situation occured i reported a guy at the start for spamming squad creation before 2:00 and he didnt even get warned. I know that admins cant see every little thing that happens and i dont expect them to. As i said i dont come on your server to troll players, I will admit i have a problem overreacting to things like this and i apologize for not thinking things through before i react. I would like a chance even in the future to continue playing on your servers.
More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #18773 by graysun
Replied by graysun on topic Ban appeal
"you were essentially sitting next to me waiting for me to die so you could grab my kit"

As the tracker shows I wasnt even near you until you were dead and respawned.

" If i recall correctly the game just prior to this you went out of your way to shit talk in team chat. I Responded and i shouldn't have, Because you constantly try to talk shit to me when ever I'm on your team and all it results in is pointless chat spam. I'm not sure what your quarrel is with me and I'm not sure what I initiallly did for you to constantly pester me"

If i recall correctly you told a random at main to "get the fuck out of the panther its a solo vehicle you idiot" as he got in to drive for you lol. Yea i did say something about that shit.
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by graysun.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds