Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

ayy lmao

• seen_it
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #19256 by seen_it
Replied by seen_it on topic ayy lmao
Nah I meant for the other dude. He was building the mortars in between some buildings rendering them completely ineffective. My report went ignored, as soon as I TK him I'm immediately banned and probably because he was kissing ass on discord. So perhaps I should do that next time to at least get someone warned that deserves it? You know as well as I do how crucial mortars are on Muttrah. How does completely wasting them like that not at least merit a warning? I'm not even justifying what I did. But some fair and balanced administration in situations like this would nice, especially considering you guys are really the only relevant PR server at this point.

I've been playing on your server for 6 months with no problems. I play my part every round and my score on the round prior to the round in question in comparison to that Renz clown is proof of that. Please tell your rookie admins not to throw respectable players under the bus just because they aren't kissing ass on discord.

I'll do my time in the hole and catch up with you guys in a couple weeks. Thanks.
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by seen_it.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 8 months ago #19257 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic ayy lmao
and here we are, you not even going to read the rules, sad, i guess you dont want to get out of the hole, as you put it.
  • seen_it
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #19263 by seen_it
Not even trying to debate you man, I don't know why you're getting so offended by me simply speaking my mind. I got banned for losing my cool on the other dude acting a fool and hurting my team. Game. Set. Match. I get it.

By that logic, he should have been banned too, since there are no warnings, correct? I've seen people get banned by flying choppers around instead of doing what trans should be doing; transporting troops and crates. Is that not the same thing? Am I missing something here? Him and halgesson are clearly sweethearts. All I'm saying is whilst I deserved a ban so did the other dude but instead my report went ignored. If you wanna perma-ban someone who follows your rules and contributes to a positive experience for other players, then cool, you have the authority to do so.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 8 months ago #19264 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
this is offended? you teamkilled, you wanted a warning first, but we gave you a warning, that didnt work obviously, so you got banned, im not sure where the disconnect is
  • seen_it
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #19344 by seen_it
We're beating a dead horse here.

I admitted I was wrong. Like I said, you want to perma-ban someone who has been a solid guest on your server for 6 months with this incident being the only negative one, that's on you. I won't lose any sleep over it.

OR

If you would like to lift my ban I appreciate it and will continue to contribute to your server despite how I've been treated.

I'll leave it at that and give you the last word.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 8 months ago #19348 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
you dont want to debate it so i guess there is nothing for us to do, the debate is to show you your wrong, which u still believe you did none, so that means you will continue so i guess we will take option 1
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds