The forum is in read only mode.

ploopj Ban appeal

• Rex
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 7 months ago #19463 by Rex
ploopj Ban appeal was created by Rex
Guid:3364a0835d79984ea6b44e9ddd8809b6

I last remembered playing on soul rebel a couple days ago. don't know why i was banned for but i don't remember doing anything wrong.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 7 months ago #19465 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic ploopj Ban appeal
[2018-08-03 11:01] 3364a0835d79984ea6b44e9ddd8809b6 Ploopj asset theft banned by prWARs Monkey_Au (perm)

apparently you do not know we have rules.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Rex
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #19471 by Rex
Replied by Rex on topic ploopj Ban appeal
This was not asset stealing i was in the apc squad in jabal then a guy gets mad because he said it was "his" apc when there was more than enough apc's to go around and i waited for at least ten minutes to ride in an apc with someone the driver said it was ok for me to go with him then the guy complaining said to squad leader to kick me out for "stealing" when the driver was fine with it. then the driver flipped the vehicle and then the guy complaining got really mad then squad lead kicked me and then he reports me for asset stealing when i wasn't even driving, in the squad before they kicked me and the driver was fine with me riding with him this guy was just mad he couldn't ride in the btr when there was another one was gonna spawn in 5 mins and the game was almost over. he spammed !r and then the round ended i stopped playing.

This guy was just mad he couldn't be in apc when i waited longer than him, he made it look like i was really asset stealing when i wasn't really doing anything wrong.
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Rex.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 7 months ago #19472 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
if the squad leader removed you from the squad then you are not entitled to the squads assets.
  • Rex
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 7 months ago #19484 by Rex
Replied by Rex on topic ploopj Ban appeal
he removed me while we were in action, and the squad leader didn't even ask what i did wrong he just kicked me because 1 guy was complaining while the rest were fine with it i even said i was going to take next apc with whoever, the guy complaining kept saying kick me saying i asset "stole" when i wasn't driving i was gunning if i was asset "stealing" the driver would have been the one responsible for that, and he was fine with me gunning.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 7 months ago #19486 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
doesnt matter what the driver wants. the squad leader is in charge of the squad, he does not need a reason to remove anyone at anytime he wishes. it is HIS squad.
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds