Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

got banned from hog for no reason and no waring

• Ameen
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 7 months ago #19758 by Ameen
It's banned in my country so when I started asking for help a came around a player called Graysun he told me to use proxy in mumble which I did and worked by the time I was banned my mumble was still launching *setting up*
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 7 months ago #19759 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic got banned from hog for no reason and no waring
no i hear you but its a reversal of what you were saying.
  • Ameen
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 7 months ago #19760 by Ameen
What do you mean ?
  • Ameen
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago #20130 by Ameen
Hello there ...well i can already guess that you are pissed or laughing that im back here but i gotta say its been a while since last time i have joined hog sometimes my clan mates join hog and have fun while im just talking to them in discord just wonted to say that i have a mic and if you wont i can send you pics that my mumble takes some time to load and few secs later it connects if you conisder in taking a look please reply
Ameen
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 6 months ago #20133 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic got banned from hog for no reason and no waring
[2018-08-06 15:41] 8070153ebe0d9c2b1f5a0f16c8c84d2c INFIL ameen no mic squadleader 1000000001th time duplication squad locking squad banned by =HOG= pwner_pt (perm)

with a ban like that, im not sure you will follow the rules in the future. Do you speak english?
  • Ameen
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago #20139 by Ameen
Yes i do speak english super its just my mumble was still launching since uae blocks it i used to use proxy 5 and not direct connection if you still dont belive that i dont have a mic you can aska manager from prta or few admins to check on my mumble proplem its now i fixed i dont have alot of proplems on it i promise i will follow every rule if the ban is lifted in the future

Thanks
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds