Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

got banned from hog for no reason and no waring

• =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 7 months ago #19523 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic got banned from hog for no reason and no waring
then you are breaking the rules, so the ban was justified.

You were operating a squad and an asset without a mic. Not sure why you cannot understand that.
More
5 years 7 months ago #19524 by pwner_pt
hello,

at that moment i was trans squadleader. Then i saw you duplicating a trans squad to take our choppers. I tried a couple minutes to talk to you. In local as in squadleader chat. You just stand right in front of us and could not answer. Since months I been tellin you that that you are not allowed to fly or use assets or squadlead without HAVING A MIC. Everytime I am in the server i have to handle you. Last action just shows that you tryin to fool me...that is a nono.

regards,

pwner_pt
  • Ameen
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 7 months ago #19526 by Ameen
if im not wrong you got an admin named prwars monkey how about you ask him if i have a mic or not cause we had a convesion about banning this guy goga IN VOICE because he crashed cas and solo it ask him and i already said that when i change my ip adreesit takes few mins/secs for my mumble to start
  • Ameen
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 7 months ago #19527 by Ameen
and feel free to ask some of my fellow prta friends which im part of ask them if i have a mic or not
  • Ameen
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 7 months ago #19528 by Ameen
and im sorry that i didnt notice that i duplicate the squad didnt really notice trans anywhere in squads name im not saying your lying im saying that i didnt notice it
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 7 months ago #19529 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic got banned from hog for no reason and no waring
so then i guess you were ignoring the admin when he tried to communicate with you, thats even worse.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds