Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Recently Banned

More
5 years 8 months ago #19630 by Kim
Recently Banned was created by Kim
I was banned recently I do not know if it was a temp ban or permanent ban, either way I came here to make my intentions clear. I did throw the game when everyone was upset about the current map, because it was killing the server. And so I decided once the tickets were low enough that I would destroy assets by driving them into a river to speed up the process of changing the map in hope of revitalizing the server. I hope you understand this offense and do not ban me permanently, for I really enjoy the time I spend playing this game and I have been playing this game for many years now. Maybe as a first offense you might let it slide just this once as my intentions were not as malicious as team killing.
  • =HOG=arm-off-please-help
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
5 years 8 months ago #19631 by =HOG=arm-off-please-help
Replied by =HOG=arm-off-please-help on topic Recently Banned
Hi there!
I was the one who banned you.

You know, your arguing kind of reflects a current problem we have in society:
A few people complain about something (the map), the mayority doesnt say anything (they are playing the game) and the ones that are complaining assume everyone agrees with them.

My point is:
You cant take matters into your own hand like this because you are probably ruining the game for a bunch of people who fought hard to get to the next cache.

Pretty much after every mapvote we have at least 1 or 2 players complain about the map. If we always gave in to these we wouldnt be able to play any map at all.

So suck it up, some maps you will not enjoy as much as others. But you cant force your will upon the other players like that.

I hope you get what I mean..

I'll ask the head-admins to unban you.

see you!
Arm
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds