Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Banned for a comment on something that was funny

• Jorgee!
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago #19767 by Jorgee!
I got banned some days ago in Kami INS because I entered the bunker and it was very funny how we were all looking at the entrance and I said "Lol every machine gun pointing to the entrance" and it was obvious thing, I mean we were defending a cache but it was very funny.

Then I got reported as "Giving intel to the enemy" and got perma banned, not kicked or temp banned.

I think that "Giving intel to the enemy" is not accurate as I didn't even say the number of soldiers in the bunker, I used the word "every" which is subjective, 64 people inside the bunker? I doubt it.
Also, the sanction is overkill in my opinion, and I would like to know why the admin took that decision, what was the rasoning?

Thanks
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 6 months ago #19769 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Banned for a comment on something that was funny
Did u type it in all chat or team chat?
More
5 years 6 months ago #19770 by xXsoapXx98
Replied by xXsoapXx98 on topic Banned for a comment on something that was funny
He Typed in all chat I remember that
  • Jorgee!
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago #19788 by Jorgee!
All chat
  • Jorgee!
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago #19810 by Jorgee!
Hello, any update on this?
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #19812 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Banned for a comment on something that was funny
[2018-08-06 20:02] e097f5a9f024df5bd3c7a7725fdfdae2 Jorgee!.AR You cannot attack the enemy main unless AAS marker indicates banned by u|Fear omnidestrophic (10800)
[2018-08-25 16:52] e097f5a9f024df5bd3c7a7725fdfdae2 Jorgee!.AR ghosting banned by IV.T xXsoapXx98 (perm)

this was the 2nd time you have been banned as you won't follow the rules, i suggest reading and remembering our rules before coming back as next time we may never lift your ban:
hogclangaming.com/index.php/rules/project-reality-rules

READ AND FOLLOW THE RULES.

ban lifted.
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by =HOG= __Super_6__5__.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds