Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal

• xxThermalPandaxx
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #19773 by xxThermalPandaxx
Ban Appeal was created by xxThermalPandaxx
Basically last night I was dicking around and I did a victory lap over their main in tornado to check how many jets they had left, i got kicked after and it turns out i was banned. I'm sorry I was a dumb-ass no need to perm me for something small..
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by xxThermalPandaxx.
  • =HOG=TheBoxKiller
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 6 months ago #19775 by =HOG=TheBoxKiller
Replied by =HOG=TheBoxKiller on topic Ban Appeal
Thermal i banned you before for doing the same thing on black gold except i shot you down over my main when you were in the fullback and i was in the Chinese cas heli. You didn't do it once, you did it twice and the second time i was on the runway about to take off. It's not the fact that its a small thing, its the fact that you do not learn from your past. Why are you flying over the main to check how many jets are left? and also why are you flying over the runway at like 50 meters. Your gunner, Catarax, told you not to do it and yet you still did twice... Apparently you didn't learn from the first time.
  • xxThermalPandaxx
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago #19776 by xxThermalPandaxx
Replied by xxThermalPandaxx on topic Ban Appeal
There really isn't anything wrong in trying to gain Intel on enemy cas assets checking or trying to confirm kills is a valid strategy. Before I did the sweep I was trying to confirm whether or not we had shot down 2 or 3 aircraft as I had an expectation that one was remaining. Along with that I technically didn't break any rules. The rule your trying to quote is "4.2 Do not attack or chase and attack enemy aircraft that are over their own main base." From this I either was chasing any aircraft as the only enemy jet was already on the ground and I also wasn't attacking anything just flying over. So whatever your trying to book me in for isn't even a rule on the server.
  • xxThermalPandaxx
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago #19847 by xxThermalPandaxx
Can admins at least reply faster before making me wait a week for the next reply
  • =HOG=TheBoxKiller
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 6 months ago #19849 by =HOG=TheBoxKiller
Replied by =HOG=TheBoxKiller on topic Ban Appeal
So with your logic it would be perfectly okay for me in a tank to drive into DoD to scout and see if there are any tanks left? Also you are attacking the main base just by flying over it. You should NEVER FLY 50M over their runway. What baffles me is that i banned you before for the same thing, then you did it when i wasn't on the runway someone in my squad told me about it but wasn't 100%. Your gunner Catarax whom i asked about the situation told me that he said more than once to stop it yet you kept doing it.

Do you deserve a permaban for it? Probably not but i know for a fact you have been banned for other things so maybe a timeout would make your brain work and not be a moron in game bending and stretching every rule you possibly can.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Im Druid, xxThermalPandaxx
  • xxThermalPandaxx
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago #19852 by xxThermalPandaxx
What I did was harmless and only last 10 seconds, now a tank going into DoD is way different. First being that the tank wouldn't be able to get far because it would die in 10 seconds anyway and the fact that it would stay their for an extended period of time. Now if flying over DoD without engaging was a rule what is the point of having stationary AA assets on airfields. An example would be on muttrah where the occasional huey would fly over the MEC DoD and I don't see them getting perm banned. Another better example is on the falklands islands map where Port Stanley has a DoD yet you still see British jets flying over the airfield all the time and I don't see them getting banned including the guys on the airfield firing from DoD on the AA guns in which the jets aren't allowed to fire at. Also on blackgold when you shot me down you technically fired from DOD and I don't see you banning yourself if you really followed the rules 100%.
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds