Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Graysun Ban appeal

• graysun
  • graysun's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #20039 by graysun
Graysun Ban appeal was created by graysun
Was flying on Khami a few days ago and shot a-10 down as he was gaining altitude from takeoff(or flying around in dod not sure). From PR tracker it shows me flying straight from main to US main, yes from tracker it appears that was my intentions so all I can do is show a video of it happening from my screen.

Was on a weekend night, I had been drinking and didn't realize I was already way past mid map.
"Graysun,you can see where you are at all times on the HUD map"
No, I actually can't because I play close up to a big TV screen and unless I intentionally look up at it I can't see it at all. Which is why I opened my main map when someone said I was in DOD.
Super has been very clear with me what the CAS rules are, I understand them and this was completely an accident I am sorry.
What oatmealz did after my death was condemned by us as well.
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by graysun.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 6 months ago #20040 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Graysun Ban appeal
was certainly interesting seeing how you were upset that an admin was doing it then here we are. Guess i cannot say i was surprised as its been mentioned before.
  • graysun
  • graysun's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago #20041 by graysun
Replied by graysun on topic Graysun Ban appeal
Anyone that gets shot down like that deserves to be upset, 20 minute respawn timers require much more commitment than other games. I completely understand why I was banned and came here to say sorry. A rule was broken intentional or unintentional, I broke a rule and made someone pretty much waste 20 minutes of their time. For that I am sorry.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 6 months ago #20061 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Graysun Ban appeal
ban lifted
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds