The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal

• rok stojnsek
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago #20539 by rok stojnsek
Ban Appeal was created by rok stojnsek
CD KEY: 610121b0d8ff8c4ae8d0d38338eb3098

So last weekeend on 25.11 i was still able to play on HoG, i remember i played on kashan on my PC. During the weekdays i am not home i got my laptop with me so i run the PR and tried to join the HoG server and it says i am banned.I used the account Oddball111 it it said i was banned, then i went to retrieve the main account which i use on my PC masterx120 (i had to get new password and evething) and then tried with that account and it didnt work. So i dont know why i am banned i did 1 bullshit in week before 25.11 but i dont think it was on HoG server.
More
5 years 4 months ago #20543 by fenneclat
Replied by fenneclat on topic Ban Appeal

Looks like you had enough fun.
  • rok stojnsek
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #20545 by rok stojnsek
Replied by rok stojnsek on topic Ban Appeal
Yeah now i remeber, yeah i did that, i take full responsibility. So is there any change of me ever getting unbaned?
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by rok stojnsek.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 4 months ago #20548 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Appeal
yeah, normally its two weeks for a racist comment but you went out of your way to be overly racist, a violation of the rules, not to mention common decency.

So come back and ask again after a month from today, no guarantees because, well, look at it.
More
5 years 4 months ago #20626 by Monkey_Au
Replied by Monkey_Au on topic Ban Appeal
Heya Super

I would point out that he also got it wrong as it is left facing which is a Hindi symbol attached to Kali, but lets face it incorrect symbolism usage isnt the issue it is intent

Just sad
  • rok stojnsek
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 3 months ago #20795 by rok stojnsek
Replied by rok stojnsek on topic Ban Appeal
I know month hasnt passed yet, But i would still ask if you will consider it to unban me, as of today, i have 2 weeks of holidays, and if could play that would be great.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds