Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

ban appeal

More
5 years 3 months ago #21031 by meraz
ban appeal was created by meraz
Hello sir,i am new in this game and i was banned ,i dont know what i did but suddenly i just got banned ,,,,first time i was banned because i was shooting a friendly heli.That happened because it was my first day in the game.And second time i dont know why i was banned .I am sorry if i did something wrong ,i can assure you sir that it wont happen again ,,My account name roguebanna ....
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 3 months ago #21032 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic ban appeal
[2018-12-15 00:42] 7eb512f03c61bea13e387f0d13adc19d roguebanna Stop teamkilling! banned by IV.T KevinIsMyName (10800)
[2018-12-28 01:56] 7eb512f03c61bea13e387f0d13adc19d roguebanna You are asset stealing, return the vehicle to main base, type !rules in chat for rules! banned by R1ghty (perm)

Go to and read the rules of the server here: hogclangaming.com/index.php/rules/project-reality-rules

After you have read, understood and agree to abide by our rules, come back here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: meraz
More
5 years 2 months ago #21575 by meraz
Replied by meraz on topic ban appeal
can i just get my ban removed .i can assure sir this will never happen ..and i am sorry about what happened ,,,
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 2 months ago #21576 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
did you follow the directions in the last post? tm thinking you didnt even read it.
More
5 years 2 months ago #21579 by meraz
Replied by meraz on topic ban appeal
I read the rules sir.I was new in the game whatever i done wrong was my mistake .It wont happen again sir.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 2 months ago #21586 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
ban lifted
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds