Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Apeal

More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #21771 by Hax
Ban Apeal was created by Hax
Hi, I was banned two days ago, before that I was playing like I do always. But day after I tried to get into the server and I got banned message. Only guess I have is that it was due to asset steal, now I have read PR Manual as well as HOG clan rules. Hopefuly I can get unbanned. Best regards.

Edit: My nick is HaxEz and hash 09541bdad30ba1bc70c9e770e207d4cb
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Hax.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 1 month ago #21773 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Apeal
[2019-02-17 14:52] 09541bdad30ba1bc70c9e770e207d4cb HaxEz , asset stealing and wasting banned by PRISM user force (perm)

force will be along soon
More
5 years 1 month ago #21774 by [CRC]_FORCE
Replied by [CRC]_FORCE on topic Ban Apeal
Nice try to 'Innocent' your way out. You grabbed a Osprey while not being part of the Trans Squad, Trans Squad SL told you to return the vehicle and reported you.
That's 1

Then you fucking went off map as I did warn/direct you to return said asset, crash the damn Osprey and disconnected Immediately after from the Server to avoid a Server ban. That's 2

3: 'now I have read PR Manual as well as HOG clan rules.' Now? Right, why now? And what does the Manual have to do with you breaking the rules, especially one of the most common and basic ones, assets and trolling/griefing?

Are you gonna claim now to be some 'new guy' ?

Go fuck yourself dude, if there is anything I hate is plebs like you avoiding/running away from their responsibility. Return to this thread in 2 weeks and the ban will be lifted if the Head Admins agree.

Corps Commander of Calamity Ravens Corps.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 1 month ago #21775 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Apeal
works for me
More
5 years 1 month ago #21783 by Hax
Replied by Hax on topic Ban Apeal
If I have like 15 hours in game, I'm sure I can say that I'm "New Guy" yes I did stole asset, but I went to land it back at base and got kicked from the server, got in game again played little bit and than went off the game. I didn't read the rules before cuz it's not common practice to read rules before playing video game, especialy if you didn't play any hardcore shooter before.
More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #21788 by [CRC]_FORCE
Replied by [CRC]_FORCE on topic Ban Apeal
I am not buying that, simple as that.

Plenty of hackers , alt accounts and what not use the same excuse to avoid their bans.

And no you did not go back to base with the stolen asset named the Osprey, you kept on going, crashed with it and logged off the Server after that, and AFTER that , I banned you.

And that's why I am not believing a word from you. End of the discussion from my end, see you in two weeks.

Corps Commander of Calamity Ravens Corps.
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by [CRC]_FORCE.
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds