Ban appeal request.

• SprkleSprkle
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 weeks ago - 5 years 2 weeks ago #22103 by SprkleSprkle
Ban appeal request. was created by SprkleSprkle
Player name in game: SparkleSparkle
Hash: 11c4102983331731496dfc32f17f5ea4

Situation: Was playing in a mortar squad and asked multiple times if I could man one of them. They get built and squad mate jumps on it instantly, refusing to consider my request. (There were many shenanigans before this and I wasn`t in my best mood). Me, stupidly, fire a mag into the ground next to him, and not getting a response, I fire 1 round to kill him. I get TK-d in the next 5 seconds and get kicked while dead. Try to rejoin to find out i´m temp- or permabanned (not sure).

I´m not questioning the admins choice, as I did violate atleast 2 rules, but I am asking for forgiveness. I try to avoid these kind of situations, but this time the guy maning the mortar did act a tad bit arrogant in my oppinion (can´t rembember his name). If I don´t have any other violations, would it be possible to lift the ban?
Last edit: 5 years 2 weeks ago by SprkleSprkle.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 2 weeks ago #22105 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban appeal request.
it is a 3 hour ban, dont do that, they do NOT have to let you do anything, dont be a pest, go do something else if they dont allow you. next time could be perma ban, read our rules before coming back.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SprkleSprkle
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds