Replied by Ezequiel on topic Baneo
yes
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 19 hours ago #23205 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Baneo
2019-04-16 16:11] !REPORTP performed by ']SOD[ [VN].SLATuAn' on ' Cordoba': stealing cas and o the air
[2019-04-16 16:12] !REPORTP performed by ']SOD[ [VN].SLATuAn' on ' Cordoba': stole cas and solo it
[2019-04-16 16:13] !BAN performed by '=HOG= Haley11thACR' on ' Cordoba': You are asset stealing, return the vehicle to main base, type !rules in chat for rules!
  • Ezequiel
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 hour ago #23221 by Ezequiel
Replied by Ezequiel on topic Baneo
hello admin ... thanks for putting me what I had done is that I did not know their server rules I had downloaded the game and enter your server because there were many people playing and it was new; I was very lost I did not know what to do but when reading my server rules I understood everything very clearly that I must enter a squad if I was banned, I did not grab vehicles like that because yes, I repeating the leaders and doing what they say. Do not insult, etc. Here I will put some of your rules that do not repeat just for this case: 3.10 If you can not fly, do not practice here, go to a training server.3.11 Do not fly the helicopters upside down. Do not waste assets, they cost tickets for your team and someone else could use them for something better. Helicopters / planes that crash because they do not have the right experience to handle them can be considered a waste of assets.I think a lot of causing problems but this case, is not going to repeat on your server if I take the ban I say with respect.I'M SORRY VERY CAREFULLY CORDOBA
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 42 minutes ago #23223 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Baneo
Ban lifted
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds