Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

This Is Not A Ban Appeal! Its A Ban Request!

• Kato Megumi
  • Kato Megumi's Avatar Topic Author
  • 嘘をつくことは世界に優しさをもたらすことです
More
4 years 11 months ago #23109 by Kato Megumi
Sooo, when i was playing in Fallujah West At 4/17/2019 At 1:24 PM. I Just Joined The Server. At the start its going find. until i realised how the apc squad is so noob and just wasting tickets. i just say this "our apc squad is so noob, and they're just wasting tickets" something like that. they dont respond it. after the bradley spawned again. they took it again. i and the other predicted it gonna die at 2 minutes. and we are right. after that. the apc squad is disbanded. I stay at bravo squad for a few min. after i spawned at base KKCK Gallardo_26 and BraianMunoz (<-- this is the apc squad members that wasted tickets) at the same squad roadkilled me. i think its not intentional so i ignored it. after that i leave bravo squad and made English Apc Squad. i wait a little bit and just wait for a crew member. at first nothing happened. after that braian and gallardo trying to steal the AAVP. but they put it in the base again. the LAV-25 spawned. and i hop in. when they bring back the AAVP. they ram me intentional or not. its still bring damage. so i bring it to the repair station. after the AAVP incident they started smoking the LAV and shooting it, i started ranting about it and reported it to the admins (unfortunattely the only admin, Haley Is Afk), after that Anarkie came( my crew) and i wait for the crewman kit. they still smoking and i moved position. they shooted the LAV, the bradley spawned and i move to the bradley. in that moment i tried to hold my only mouth to hold back not to try to say racist stuff. after that i start bringing it to the forums. and now this is what i ended. THE GUYS THAT BREAKING THE RULES: KKCK Gallardo_26 And BraianMunoz. well, i hope the HOG admins can solve this problem. thats al folks. waiting for this to be solved. thanks! btw, you can look at the battle recorder. sincerely ~~PapaCruz(the youngest boi in this community)~~

YKWIM
The following user(s) said Thank You: Omar Gallardo
More
4 years 11 months ago #23111 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic This Is Not A Ban Appeal! Its A Ban Request!
Thanks for the report, both banned to get them to come to the forums
de9053004020a12ec4aa9ae6bf40877a KKCK Gallardo_26
37ea7c4c3e9f946d7bfba275ea280ba1 BraianMunoz
  • Omar Gallardo
  • "Si somos libres, todo nos sobra"
More
4 years 11 months ago #23125 by Omar Gallardo
Replied by Omar Gallardo on topic False or wrong report to me
Good, first of all I introduce myself is Gallardo_26, I clarify that I am using a translator to be able to speak in English with you, I am a player with 2 years of experience in PR (newbie we say) I am a member of the KKCK clan but at that time I was playing with no member of the clan and no leader so I do not hold the clan responsible, and I am responsible for everything, I also told Cristiano Vienuno that with all due respect I would see him in the forum without any problem and here I am , I want to clarify how things are because today I wanted to enter HOG and I jump the sign saying I'm banned, and I think it's a mistake, as he said, when I killed him, it was an accident when I wanted to double to send to repair the vehicle I was in, second where he says that I was shooting or throwing smoke in the main, or shooting the AAVP I hold the user Braian_Muñoz, if they have the battle recorder of the user who makes the report it will be clear that I I am claiming to Cristiano Vienuno that I am not the one shooting or throwing smoke, that I am at the main entrance answering his false reports to me, as I also said that I would see him in the forum due to false reports, and clarifying that I was also asking for help from an admi, because it was not me, I was at a distance far enough, and the user however was able to blame me for something I was not doing, I know what the rules are and I am aware How should I behave in Project Reality and in HOG, for that reason I take the time to come to the forum and answer this to request the desban to my account, because I am not responsible for the "TROLL" attitudes that the user had Braian Muñoz throwing smoke or shooting or damaging the player Christian Vienuno, please wait for an answer or a solution since all day HOG game
More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #23126 by =HOG=ShrapGnoll
Replied by =HOG=ShrapGnoll on topic False or wrong report to me
I remember this round, I just looked at the battlerecorder.

64.237.49.109/br/demos/demos/tracker_201...insurgency_64.PRdemo

KKCK Gallardo_26 teamkills [PRID] PapaCruz at 3:24:38

You can see BraianMunoz and KKCK Gallardo_26 stealing the APC from Papa at 3:20:11

Many reports in chat about those two that round.
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by =HOG=ShrapGnoll.
  • Omar Gallardo
  • "Si somos libres, todo nos sobra"
More
4 years 11 months ago #23127 by Omar Gallardo
Replied by Omar Gallardo on topic False or wrong report to me
I also remember it if I am the one who was playing, who has the teamkill, the same PapaCruz said that it is an accident when I wanted to put the hummer where the cars are repaired and he was taking out a kit, Braian_Muñoz is the one who led and therefore stole the APC that is not mine, and if you have the batle recorder then you can see that what I say is true, and that at no time I was who was "troll" and was the player Braian_Muñoz, in the same chat I tell him I am at the door of the main and that I am not shooting or throwing smoke, in which I contradict myself?
More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #23128 by =HOG=ShrapGnoll
Replied by =HOG=ShrapGnoll on topic False or wrong report to me
You are not exempt from breaking the rules because you are not the squad leader, you both stole the APC. Why didn't you both join his apc squad or ask permission if you intended not to be a troll?
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by =HOG=ShrapGnoll.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds