Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

This Is Not A Ban Appeal! Its A Ban Request!

• Omar Gallardo
  • "Si somos libres, todo nos sobra"
More
5 years 16 hours ago #23129 by Omar Gallardo
Replied by Omar Gallardo on topic False or wrong report to me
Friend, if you have the blaterecorder you could notice that at the beginning the first squad we created it, called squad "APC" things as they are, I in the video also claimed Pepe that he was using the APC without the squad, since he was not joined the squad that we had created at the beginning, why do not you talk about that too? Or is he just defending without reason?
  • Omar Gallardo
More
5 years 16 hours ago #23130 by Omar Gallardo
Or tell me, only Pepe has permission to use an APC without being in a squad? I also complained to him who did that and then he created a squad called "APC English" is all batle recorder witness, and invite you to read my text and what I write and claim me Pepe, why do I it seems that this is a misunderstanding
More
5 years 16 hours ago #23131 by =HOG=ShrapGnoll
Replied by =HOG=ShrapGnoll on topic False or wrong report to me
You disbanded the squad while the APCs were not spawned. Papa made his squad and you guys waited around main to take it from him.

You're attempting to misrepresent the situation and it is not working very well...
  • Omar Gallardo
More
5 years 16 hours ago #23132 by Omar Gallardo
Ah, as I said, I think it's revealing, at first you tried to intentionally carry out a teamkill when Pepe himself said he was an accident as well as me, secondly because I would be responsible for coming to the forum to deny this report if all recorded and this witness batle recorder, I think that would not have logic that and I would not waste my time in denying this if Pepe would be right
More
5 years 15 hours ago #23133 by =HOG=ShrapGnoll
Replied by =HOG=ShrapGnoll on topic False or wrong report to me
Seems to me like you figured you could bully a kid and take his APC because no admins were around.
  • Omar Gallardo
More
5 years 14 hours ago #23136 by Omar Gallardo
It seems to me that having no foundations you are getting away from the subject and you are not talking about what it is, first of all that a child has to see, and second how I will think there is no administrator if I was asking myself an administrator in the chat like Pepe? here clearly it is left in evidence of what you bring, they are not fundamentals of truth and that you are only here because of anger or some other strange reason that you have.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds