Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal (frostycakes)

More
4 years 11 months ago #23413 by jon
Ban Appeal (frostycakes) was created by jon
Hello i enjoy playing on this server and am very curious to why i was even banned like the message?? if there is one. i was just playing on this server today 5/3/2019 and come back tonight and noticed i have a ban? could i get this ban lifted i cant even think of what i did to get a ban admins thanks.
More
4 years 11 months ago #23419 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Ban Appeal (frostycakes)
You were repeatedly suiciding on Grozny.
More
4 years 11 months ago #23425 by jon
Replied by jon on topic Ban Appeal (frostycakes)
Hello im sorry for that i was actually told i was supposed to do that on grozna by my squad leader! i can recall that, although i dont think i would ever do that again and actually stopped suicide asoon as i heard to stop. And I was really weary on doing it in first place and had asked if i would get banned and the reply from the people was no i wouldnt. May i have my ban lifted please? frostycakes is my name thanks
More
4 years 11 months ago #23426 by jon
I feel like i got setup i didnt know that I would get banned and if i did i wouldn't off done it. Also i find it pretty stupid that someone even made a report on that like its a game and a squad lost 10 combined tickets for the team for what was 120 seconds before i got up made a sandwich and came back left the squad anyways. Seems over the top
More
4 years 11 months ago #23431 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Ban Appeal (frostycakes)
Come back in 5 days to this post to get your ban lifted. Other people enjoy the map and would like to see it/the game played properly.
More
4 years 11 months ago #23443 by jon
Oh okay I see how it goes your trying to show me a lesson for something I was unaware off?. how about this tough guy why don't you read what I said and unban me and I will not be wasting my time (again) in 5 days to report back to this. That is pretty immature of a admin and i dont want to play on a server with immature admins . I was playing the game how it was supposed to be played everyone makes a mistake and I even owned up to it, have a good day if you do unban me at all. ALLAH AKBAR.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds