Ban appeal Instlnct

• Instinct
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
4 years 10 months ago #23710 by Instinct
Ban appeal Instlnct was created by Instinct
Hello, I got banned from you server 21 may on Gaza.

Not sure what to write here other then that I was camping rooftops with AR and grenadier and wasn't in a proper infantry squad, because i was mostly camping the same rooftop and shooting enemies crossing streets.

Hash: d1fe55fe232b0bcf930e1d27887818b2
Name: Instlnct (with an l not an i)

If my gameplay is suspicious I can start recording my gameplay for you.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Instlnct
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 10 months ago #23711 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ban appeal Instlnct
How many names and hashes do u have in PR?
  • Instinct
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
4 years 10 months ago #23712 by Instinct
Replied by Instinct on topic Ban appeal Instlnct
Names, I don't know been playing for more than 6 years. Probably close to a 100 by now

Hashes? I don't know, switched three pc's during those 6 years and installed / uninstalled multiple times.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 10 months ago #23719 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ban appeal Instlnct
Players who cheat often change names and hashes, your behavior seems suspicious..in your last ban appeal, suspected hacking, you some how reinstalled and got an old hash back...not possible. Everything about u seems odd.
  • Instinct
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
4 years 10 months ago #23720 by Instinct
-your behavior seems suspicious
Like i said i can record my gameplay so you’ll see there’s nothing suspicious

-you some how reinstalled and got an old hash back
I wouldn’t make a ban appeal if I could unban myself

-Everything about u seems odd.
Unsure what you want me to do about that, besides sticking to one name when I play on HOG
  • Instinct
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
4 years 10 months ago #23895 by Instinct
First, the fact that labor is external to the worker, i.e., it does not belong to his intrinsic nature; that in his work, therefore, he does not affirm himself but denies himself, does not feel content but unhappy, does not develop freely his physical and mental energy but mortifies his body and ruins his mind. The worker therefore only feels himself outside his work, and in his work feels outside himself. He feels at home when he is not working, and when he is working he does not feel at home. His labor is therefore not voluntary, but coerced; it is forced labor. It is therefore not the satisfaction of a need; it is merely a means to satisfy needs external to it. Its alien character emerges clearly in the fact that as soon as no physical or other compulsion exists, labor is shunned like the plague. External labor, labor in which man alienates himself, is a labor of self-sacrifice, of mortification. Lastly, the external character of labor for the worker appears in the fact that it is not his own, but someone else’s, that it does not belong to him, that in it he belongs, not to himself, but to another. Just as in religion the spontaneous activity of the human imagination, of the human brain and the human heart, operates on the individual independently of him – that is, operates as an alien, divine or diabolical activity – so is the worker’s activity not his spontaneous activity. It belongs to another; it is the loss of his self.

As a result, therefore, man (the worker) only feels himself freely active in his animal functions – eating, drinking, procreating, or at most in his dwelling and in dressing-up, etc.; and in his human functions he no longer feels himself to be anything but an animal. What is animal becomes human and what is human becomes animal.
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds