Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

I'm so sorry Evox (Ban appeal).

• Reaper
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #24371 by Reaper
I'm so sorry Evox (Ban appeal). was created by Reaper
Today, I was in the tank squad, and when squad members (except SL, and 1 member) got into the tank, including me. We decided to wait for SL and other squad member. And when we were waiting, we saw a blackhawk hovering in main base. My tank driver told me that he will kamikaze us, and I wasn't thinking and shot him immidiately with my tank cannon, because I thought that he was messing around, until my game freezed, and my SL yelled at me that I shot admin Evox in the sky, and then I got banned. I'm so sorry for what I've done, I didn't know he was observing us. I hope this appeal could get my ban lift up.Because I've never done anything wrong in this server since I installed this game (2 months ago). And 1 more time, I'm so sorry Evox, I wasn't intentionally shoot at you, I hope you can forgive me, and admin could lift my ban. Thank you.
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Reaper. Reason: Grammar
  • Reaper
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago #24383 by Reaper
Replied by Reaper on topic Ban appeal (second time)
Yesterday, I was in the tank squad (Khajira Desert, US Army), and when squad members (except SL, and 1 member) got into the tank, including me. We decided to wait for SL and other squad member. And when we were waiting, we saw a blackhawk hovering in US main base. My tank driver told me that he will kamikaze us, and I wasn't thinking and shot him immidiately with my tank cannon, because I thought that he was messing around, until my game freezed, and my SL yelled at me that I shot admin Evox in the sky, and then I got banned. I'm so sorry for what I've done, I didn't know he was observing us. I hope this appeal could get my ban lift up. I swear I wasn't intentionally shoot at admin Evox.

PR username: Gr.Reaper
More
4 years 9 months ago #24391 by Evox
Replied by Evox on topic I'm so sorry Evox (Ban appeal).
Hello Reaper.
So if any guy tell you to kill another player DONT DO THAT.
We have rules in the server.
"Please report disruptive players to an ADMIN, DO NOT TAKE MATTERS IN TO YOUR OWN HANDS. Let the admin deal with the player that is what we are here for."

Read all rules here: hogclangaming.com/index.php/rules/project-reality-rules

We have Rule for bans Appeal too
8. DO NOT CREATE MORE THAN ONE APPEAL FOR THE SAME OFFENSE

hogclangaming.com/index.php/forum/ban-ap...l-you-must-read-this

Lift the ban please.

Guest Admin in HOG server ---- Playing Project Reality since BETA.
  • Reaper
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #24392 by Reaper
Replied by Reaper on topic I'm so sorry Evox (Ban appeal).
Sorry, I thought you guys didnt read this. My apologies. And thank you for lift my ban. I swear it wont happen anymore.
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Reaper.
More
4 years 9 months ago #24434 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic I'm so sorry Evox (Ban appeal).
Ban lifted
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds