The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal - Project Reality

• Lt.Tower
  • Lt.Tower's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago #24375 by Lt.Tower
Ban Appeal - Project Reality was created by Lt.Tower
Hello there! Lt.Tower here!
First thing, I'm new at Project Reality and I'm really sorry, and i know that I broke rule from section 3, but let me explain myself.
I've got banned like 20 minutes ago for "stealing assets". I was a squad leader in squad 4 (my second time playing this role tbh) and the point is, I took the Blackhawk from USMC base to get my squad into battle, but... Heli's were just standing abandoned at the Airbase and CAS or Trans just wasn't doing their job. I dont know where they were or what they had been doing. So i changed my kit to a pilot, hopped into this bad boy and tried to take off. Well that wasn't very smart because I tried to take off too fast, and immediately flipped over (nevermind, I'm just not very good at pilotage :v ) After few seconds some guy just started screaming that i stole his heli and guess what, i've got banned. Can you please unban me? I'm really enjoying playing on your server, within these few days I've met many great people, and I really don't want to waste it because of my silly mistake.
  • Lt.Tower
More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #24376 by Lt.Tower
Replied by Lt.Tower on topic Ban Appeal - Project Reality
hash: 258fb9170d8de80f924cdd07840147ef
nick: Lt.Tower
I totally forgot about this, sorry :v
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Lt.Tower. Reason: forgot about very
More
4 years 9 months ago #24382 by =HOG= shaniqua
Replied by =HOG= shaniqua on topic Ban Appeal - Project Reality
[2019-06-22 06:18] 258fb9170d8de80f924cdd07840147ef Lt._Tower steal and waste banned by =MeRk= BluFFeR_UK (10800)

It was a temp ban,
even if no one is using the helis, don’t assume you can take it, and don't take it if you cant even lift off.

The Shaniest of the quas
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lt.Tower
  • Lt.Tower
More
4 years 9 months ago #24390 by Lt.Tower
Replied by Lt.Tower on topic Ban Appeal - Project Reality
Understood, I won't do this anymore!
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds