Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

ban appeal

• George
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago #24399 by George
ban appeal was created by George
Good morning, so its been a while since i last played PR and i read th rules just to make sure i remember everything, unfortunatly i was banned from the server and i if i remember right i think the last time i played i think i crashed a jet and i think thats the reasson. i have to apologize for that, sometimes it happens by mistake when you try some dangerous manuvers in the sky when you cant see clearly. I would like to ask if someone can check what happened that day and maybe unban me. If u want any information tell me. Thanks for your time!
  • George
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago #24400 by George
Replied by George on topic ban appeal
player name: Christopouloss
More
4 years 9 months ago #24403 by xXsoapXx98
Replied by xXsoapXx98 on topic ban appeal
We need your hash key as well
  • George
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago #24404 by George
here it is : be97c067390e336704174c4bd0d83970
More
4 years 9 months ago #24436 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic ban appeal
Did you read the part of the rules where you can't take claimed heavy assets?

[2019-03-30 05:59] !REPORTP performed by 'IV.T Catarax' on ' Christopouloss': intentional tk in main
[2019-03-31 08:58] !KICK performed by '=HOG= sgt.nass' on ' Christopouloss': shooting in main
[2019-04-16 11:35] !REPORTP performed by '=FDF= Golden_Pilot' on ' Christopouloss': stole our CAS
[2019-04-16 11:36] !BAN performed by '|TM| KillroyIsHere' on ' Christopouloss': stealing cas assets after warnings
  • George
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago #24455 by George
I know that i shouldnt steal other squads assets but i never do that, are you sure that this player that reported me sayin the truth? Because as i know i usually fly CAS very often but i never tried to steal one. i dont think thats true. Did the Admin recieved another report? because i never stole any assets in the game
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds