The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal (IRS_Agent)

• IRS_Agent
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago #24423 by IRS_Agent
Ban Appeal (IRS_Agent) was created by IRS_Agent
Hi admins,

I was just banned for making a freekit squad and accused of doing so the previous round by [CRC] Force. I told Force that I had not made the squad I was in and also that I was flying trans last round, i.e. I hadn't made a freekit squad that round either.

I told [CRC] Force to "check the logs." To this he replied (via squad mumble): "I don't believe you." I was then banned.

I stand by my claim, which I also made in-game, that I had neither made a freekit squad on Muttrah and I hadn't done so during the previous round either (Kashan).

This is my hardware hash: 631580a13eb05c83b5c2358d3d5e4a90

As far as having broken the rules, the worst thing I did was participate in a freekit squad while the server was at about 20v20. I acknowledge that it would have looked to Force like I had made the squad since others had left, making me SL by the time he noticed me. That being said, the Battlelog will show that Force was wrong to ban me for the reasons he ostensibly gave in-game because I wasn't guilty of a) making a freekit squad in the Muttrah round and b) making one in the previous Kashan round.

I would have like to have had the opportunity to discuss this with Force politely in Discord, but I do not have an invite.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 9 months ago #24424 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Appeal (IRS_Agent)
discord: discord.gg/ggR4fP

but, just because you didnt make it doesnt mean you can continue with being in it. It says free kit squads are prohibited, not, as long as you dont make it, you can join and run around in a free kit squad.
  • IRS_Agent
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago #24425 by IRS_Agent
Replied by IRS_Agent on topic Ban Appeal (IRS_Agent)
Noted. Was told in Discord it's a four hour temp ban. I'll take it if that's the case in the rules, but I wasn't in any sort of freekit squad the round before. I was flying trans whether Force believes me or not.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds