Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal I think?

• PVT_AbuHajaar
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago #24836 by PVT_AbuHajaar
Replied by PVT_AbuHajaar on topic Ban Appeal I think?
"[2019-07-13 17:26] !REPORTP performed by ' JK47' on ' OffensiveNameK': spamming chat
[2019-07-13 17:26] !REPORTP performed by 'HITREG CheeseToast' on ' OffensiveNameK': taunting admins"
So u permanently ban me for these 2 reports? What? I don't understand how you decided to permanently ban me for saying "badmin"
More
4 years 9 months ago #24837 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Ban Appeal I think?
No I look at your past history and whether or not you have an understanding that regardless of what you think of our rules, they are still our rules and if you want to play here, you have to follow them. Based on your responses and actions I currently do not believe that is the case. We're not forcing you to play here, so if you disagree please play somewhere else so the people that do like our rule set can enjoy them.
  • PVT_AbuHajaar
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago #24838 by PVT_AbuHajaar
What rules am I not understanding / disagreeing on, I understand the fact that I got kicked for a free squad without a warn, it's your right since you are an admin, but PERMANENTLY BANNING me for 2 reports because I said badmin and I think other 2 phrases which I can't recall (If u can find em please post them here so I can comment on them) I haven't stolen assets, did excessive TK or anything to disrupt gameplay for other people.
More
4 years 9 months ago #24839 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Ban Appeal I think?
I'm banning you so you can come here and have this discussion with me, because I won't have that while there are 100 people in the game. So, if we can agree on you playing the game according to our rule set on our server, I'm happy to lift the ban.
  • PVT_AbuHajaar
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago #24840 by PVT_AbuHajaar
Mate, I always respected the rules, i never stole assets or did stupid shit, I do shit talk, that's a part of me, I would very gladly continue to respect your rules (tho I might be creating a free kit squad sometimes because I am not in the mood to be a useful human being all the time).
  • PVT_AbuHajaar
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago #24841 by PVT_AbuHajaar
These being said, I guess(hope) I can be on my merry way to play some PR?
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds