Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

I got banned. 20+ days ago, don't know the date at all.

• no I'm not giving my name
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago #24858 by no I'm not giving my name
I got banned. 20+ days ago, don't know the date at all. was created by no I'm not giving my name
So, I got permanetly banned from HOG because I ACCIDENTALLY crashed with a V-22 while trying to take off.
I got banned for "intentionally wasting an asset". 20+ days later I came back to re-install PR and play and I discover I'm still banned. It was my first time with the V-22. I also had an admin abusing me because "I didn't know how to fly with normal helicopters". Yet I knew how to. He also said I was new to the game, yet I wasn't. All this because the admin didn't like me and a squad leader said I was not fast enough and I didn't know how to fly. I hope you guys understand, just want to play on HOG again. Community here is nice.

User-name in-game :
kerry_26 or kerry26

Hash :
094472eeca72b88c7bbfb453efe94484
More
4 years 9 months ago #24868 by =HOG= shaniqua
Replied by =HOG= shaniqua on topic I got banned. 20+ days ago, don't know the date at all.
094472eeca72b88c7bbfb453efe94484 kerry26 asset wasting trolling, READ YOUR MANUAL banned by [CRC] FORCE_____ (perm)

Wait for force

The Shaniest of the quas
The following user(s) said Thank You: no I'm not giving my name
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago #24869 by no I'm not giving my name
Replied by no I'm not giving my name on topic I got banned. 20+ days ago, don't know the date at all.
"Asset wasting, Trolling" lmao.

And a perma-ban right next to READ YOUR MANUAL.
This guy just banned me just cause he wanted to. Bloody hell.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 9 months ago #24870 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic I got banned. 20+ days ago, don't know the date at all.
often, bans are initially permanent so that the offender comes here to learn the rules and understand the reasoning of the action by the admins. It doesnt mean its permanent, like forever, unless it is determined to be that by the head admins. It also helps new people in the sense that we can shore up the importance of the rules, which one is don't practice flying here on our server. Learn to fly on a training server and then come fly here once you learn how.

Crashing an osprey right off tells us you dont fly very good. Im hesitant to lift the ban straight away because the word trolling was added in there, so lets wait for force and find out about that part.
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago #24871 by no I'm not giving my name
Replied by no I'm not giving my name on topic I got banned. 20+ days ago, don't know the date at all.
As I said, my dumbass for some reason wanted to fly a V-22. I was the squad leader of the trans squad so I said why not. It was my first ever time with the V-22. I was good with other helicopters. When I hopped in to the V-22, I thought it just worked like a normal heli but when it started going forward I panicked and I crashed. That's it. I never trolled in your server before nor violated any rules.
More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #24874 by [CRC]_FORCE
It's been some time but so far I recall (If I am not confusing you with a even older person who did something similar on Khamisyah), you were being warned either by Team Mates or Squad Mates to not fly the Osprey if you can't do so. You said you got , and went into the Osprey, crashing it shortly if not immediatly after.

The point of being warned to not do it and the speed of the crash after being in the asset made me determine you were trolling, the asset waste part was already confirmed.
Your reasoning/excuse you in your defense made me add the Read your manual part for whatever that is worth it.

In your case, you were banned to make sure you read the manual if neccessary and the rules on this site of the HOG Server so this doesn't happen again before you hop in some Asset again.

That's all.

Corps Commander of Calamity Ravens Corps.
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by [CRC]_FORCE.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds