Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

can u unban me ^

More
4 years 7 months ago #25417 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic can u unban me ^
[2018-12-27 16:16:29] player BleuBite
[2018-12-27 16:46:01] player BleuBite
[2019-08-18 22:50] !REPORT performed by 'USMC stormtrooper0311': bleubite putting C4 on apcs in main
[2019-08-18 22:51] !REPORT performed by ' JewCrazyMan': bleubite putting c4 on apc in main
[2019-08-18 22:51] !REPORTP performed by ' JewCrazyMan' on ' BleuBite': put c4 on apc in main
[2019-08-18 22:54] !REPORT performed by ' simox': BleuBite trawlin in main
[2019-08-18 23:28] !REPORTP performed by 'IV.T Justice' on ' BleuBite': was reported at the start of round to be destroying assets in main
[2019-08-18 23:51] !REPORT performed by ' Duck_698': BleuBite stealing chinook and flipping on pad
[2019-08-18 23:52] !BAN performed by '=HOG= shaniqua' on ' BleuBite': Asset wasting, practice before using our assets

Wait for banning admin to respond, you think c4ing your own teams assets is fun?
  • Bleubites
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 7 months ago #25418 by Bleubites
Replied by Bleubites on topic can u unban me ^
First of I did crash the chopper sorry. for the c4 I was breacher and I try to enter the tank I never c4 any tank/car before and this guy ram me with the tank no one said it, I can confirm i had the c4 in my hand I never used it those 2 guys are friends and always play together go see the team chat .I Promise to never hand a c4 in my hand next to the tank why I will use it on my team im not a troll I think its guy over react if i wanted to c4 him I could have did it like 10 times . when I said he over reacts its because he saw it and ram me with the char to kill me and killed other guy at the same time i dont think one the one to blame ... If i get ban can he get ban for spam Teamkilling please
More
4 years 7 months ago #25432 by =HOG= shaniqua
Replied by =HOG= shaniqua on topic can u unban me ^
Correct me if im wrong but you crashed the chinook twice and you weren't even in trans, as for the c4 i got multiple reports from multiple people that you DID destroy assets in main not just “had c4 in hand”

The Shaniest of the quas
  • Bleubites
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 7 months ago #25433 by Bleubites
I never used a c4 on anyone in this game ...
More
4 years 7 months ago #25434 by =HOG= shaniqua
Replied by =HOG= shaniqua on topic can u unban me ^
Regardless i didn't ban you for the c4 i banned you for wasting assets.If your new learn before you fly, and if you fly join the right squad.you said your new so why would you think “i can fly that”?

The Shaniest of the quas
  • Bleubites
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 7 months ago #25435 by Bleubites
I just want to know many time i am going to be ban ?
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds