Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal and Corrupt Admins.

• Macmillan.
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 7 months ago #25458 by Macmillan.
Ban Appeal and Corrupt Admins. was created by Macmillan.
Hi,
Me and my friend were playing on HOG last night when we tried to join a squad with 2 hog admins(3 man squad), Yogi and Ruiz. They then proceeded to kick us from the squad claiming that "they didnt know us", everytime my friend tried to join back Ruiz kicked him...

So next map was grozny we tried doing the same thing, made a squad then proceeded to kick everyone who joined. This lead to Ruiz joining the squad and i asked "whats the difference between what we are doing and what you did" which he replied "i am not having this discussion with you", so i kicked him from the squad (as should be my right if he did it last game), then he banned me....not sure if its a temp ban or perm.

This is blantant abuse, why can't he just explain why he was kicking people from the squad and how what i did was different.

In game name : Macmillan.
CD : 583193a611dc02dd457ffe67d7235dbf

Thanks.
More
4 years 7 months ago #25463 by =HOG=Ruiz321
Replied by =HOG=Ruiz321 on topic Ban Appeal and Corrupt Admins.
You have no business naming a squad after my clan. If I, or another =HOG= admin joins telling you to disband a squad named after us you will do it.

This is our server, our rules, our clan.

The racial bullshit you spewed while leaving should keep you banned forever, I reaally have a problem with that.

So piss off.
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds