Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal NerfAA

More
4 years 8 months ago #25460 by Cunt
Ban Appeal NerfAA was created by Cunt
Hi,
Me and my friend were playing on HOG last night when we tried to join a squad with 2 hog admins(3 man squad), Yogi and Ruiz. They then proceeded to kick us from the squad claiming that "they didnt know us", everytime my friend tried to join back Ruiz kicked him...

So next map was grozny we tried doing the same thing, made a squad then proceeded to kick everyone who joined. This lead to Ruiz joining the squad and i asked "whats the difference between what we are doing and what you did" which he replied "i am not having this discussion with you", and then was kicked from the squad, resulting in being kicked from the server for being an ass hat. I had then rejoined and he int tk me and some other guy then banned me from the server for zero reasoning.

In game name: NerfAA
CD: 71d228459759b34a62a239c34284975d
More
4 years 8 months ago #25461 by =HOG=Ruiz321
Replied by =HOG=Ruiz321 on topic Ban Appeal NerfAA
1 -A squad leader isn't required to provide a reason for a kick, as you should know if you know the server rules. Not me nor the other guys which according to you had kicked you from other squads.

2 - On Grozny, I banned you for insulting a player, in this case me. No one has to come here to play and be insulted...I sure didn't insult you did i?

Follow the rules, play the game, have fun, simple. Calling a player a bitch, especially an admin is your problem no mine.

3 - Regarding Grozny : You can kick players from your squad not a rule break. What you or friend aren't allowed is to name yourselves after my clan.

P.S. - I'm aware of the racial slurs while he left, and insults to the =HOG= admins on the loading screen that came from you on the previous map. You were really looking for trouble or attention. Get a life.

You should just chill outside PR for a while imo, but let the head admins decide what they want to do with you from here. You really need an attitude change.
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds