Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

I admit my guilt

More
4 years 6 months ago #25679 by YURIY
I admit my guilt was created by YURIY
ingame username: POTROSCHITEL
hash: 0d6b6c2fbc2fa858db4a079ede2222d4

welcome! I'm not banned yet, but I think I deserve it. The situation is this: player Blokkmonsta
The situation is this: player Blokkmonsta drove me on a hammwee, and when I left from car he intentionally crushed me, and then in every possible way trolled me.
After some time, we met at the main base, and he continued to troll me, I could not stand it, leaped up emotions, and tried to crush him the same way he did me. When I did this, it became easier for me, but then I realized that I had violated the rules, and I should not have done it. This one, when he again refused, began to glue the c4 invasive aboard my APC and explode it. This player was eventually banned for these attempts to break the APC, my conscience began to torment me. Not this Blokkmonsta is in any case to blame for trying to break the APC. But I admit my guilt that it was not worth him to take revenge. And on the other hand, I could not control my emotions, because he killed me on purpose and then also trolled instead of an apology and called all the Russians sucks. So it goes...
I would not like to be banned, I really like your server, but if necessary, I am ready to suffer punishment.
Attachments:
More
4 years 6 months ago #25682 by squires990
Replied by squires990 on topic I admit my guilt
Did he put c4 on the apc or not? if your report was truthful you shouldn't worry.

I didn't see any reports about trolling or team killing prior to the report about attempting to put c4 on friendly assets. If these things happen you should report them.

It is up to Blokkmonsta to appeal his ban. He may be successful, but going through that process gives us valuable information about who he is as a person, and helps determine his actual punishment.
More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #25710 by YURIY
Replied by YURIY on topic I admit my guilt
I absolutely assert that timkill was (he crushed me by a hammwee) and honestly write that he put c4 on that bradley.
Moreover, I warned him that he could get banned for that, but he began to say something in the spirit: “I don’t care”
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by YURIY.
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds