96b44836edb8b532becd75ffdba247d7

unban me plz
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 5 months ago #25871 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic ban appeal 709
You hate HOG. U ban evade almost daily. U troll. Why would we want to allow you back on the server?
  • Daniel
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
4 years 5 months ago #25872 by Daniel
Replied by Daniel on topic ban appeal 709
First i do not hate HOG i dislike some of you and i am sure some of you dislike me.

I ban evaded to play on your server with my friends yes it was wrong but i just wanted to play.

I do not troll (yes i used to a little) please go ask any of your admins that have banned me under different names i do not cause any problems and i did not troll

most of the time i am squad leading randoms getting top squad and making hog more fun as i am a amazing squad leader with very smart plays.

i even revived you couple of days ago Haley.
  • =HOG=Justice
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • =HOG= Admin
More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #25873 by =HOG=Justice
Replied by =HOG=Justice on topic ban appeal 709
As being one of the admins who has banned you, I think I have the right to have a say in this as well.

Did you get tired of running and hiding? I sure as hell wasn't going to give up looking for you in the server every chance I got, and I'm sure you realized that. What about your idiotic and racist remarks towards me? You think I would just let that go? Or are you going to say it was all in good fun? What about when you insulted me and denied killing in DOD from a tank on Burning Sands when you know I can easily pull tracker information? I saw you do it on prism so there was no doubt in the proof in front of me. But you still went off on me?? Now, I'm a very forgiving person, but I can give you nonstop hell as well. I can even forgive your racist remarks, but why not just appeal your bans sincerely instead of constantly making new accounts? That just made things worse. I'm willing to respect your appeal now but based on the things you've said to me, I won't necessarily be in favor of keeping you banned, but I also won't be in favor of lifting it. I'll leave this one up to Haley or other admins. And if he decides to keep you banned, understand that I will look for you every single day in the server.

=HOG= Server Admin
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by =HOG=Justice.
  • Daniel
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #25874 by Daniel
Replied by Daniel on topic ban appeal 709
who are u sorry

edit; oh i know who you are i dont renumber saying anything racist to you but i am sorry for any racist shit i said towards you..
about this killing in dod you sure it was me gunning. i dont gun but if i did kill you or something in dod i am sorry that i went off at you
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Daniel. Reason: i know
  • =HOG=Justice
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • =HOG= Admin
More
4 years 5 months ago #25875 by =HOG=Justice
Replied by =HOG=Justice on topic ban appeal 709
You don't remember all of the green card remarks you made towards me? The first ones being on Hill 488 when I was in your squad? Then for a third time on Ramiel under Weed Toasted? I have a screenshot. I don't forget.

=HOG= Server Admin
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds