Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban appeal

• shadowsoldier1942
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 6 months ago #25905 by shadowsoldier1942
Ban appeal was created by shadowsoldier1942
Hello, today i was trying to play PR as it's been a long while and so i tried to join the HOG server
but appearently i have been banned, i don't know why but i would like to play pr again.
can there be anything done about this?

- Colom94
- 26de9403ee1a9115f79d5fc098cf876f
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 6 months ago #25906 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ban appeal
[2019-07-25 21:18] 26de9403ee1a9115f79d5fc098cf876f Colom94 Stop teamkilling! banned by KevinIsMyName (perm)
  • shadowsoldier1942
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 6 months ago #25907 by shadowsoldier1942
Replied by shadowsoldier1942 on topic Ban appeal
I dont remember intentional teamkilling by me, but my little brother often does random stuff like that on my computer when im AFK.. most likely it’s his work
But i would like to apoligize for it anyway.
And i would like to point out that since there is hardly any populance on english pr servers anymore that this server ban i have received is practically the exact same like a ban to playing PR online.
Can you please reconsider?
  • =HOG=Justice
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • =HOG= Admin
More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #25908 by =HOG=Justice
Replied by =HOG=Justice on topic Ban appeal
I requested this ban. This isn't the first time you've been banned for teamkilling. Look at the mass tks in main. This was in main on Grozny and then you leave thinking you're going to get away with it. Do you know how many times we hear those stories that someone else got into your account and did something while you were away? So this is two separate bans now for teamkilling. Do you think actions don't have consequences? What say you now?

=HOG= Server Admin
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by =HOG=Justice.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • shadowsoldier1942
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 6 months ago #25925 by shadowsoldier1942
Replied by shadowsoldier1942 on topic Ban appeal
I didnt know you took it this seriously, and i certainly didnt know i was banned before. so i just get banned PERMANENTLY without warning? guys its still a videogame after all.. wich you are denying me acces to right now.
Give me one more chance and if i screw up again, then u can ban me forever and ever.
i wont even object, and if i do just show me this post again.
  • =HOG=Justice
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • =HOG= Admin
More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #25927 by =HOG=Justice
Replied by =HOG=Justice on topic Ban appeal
First of all, we are denying you access to this server, we are not denying you access to the game. Servers have rules and we will enforce them. Did you think this was a free-for-all? You know why you left after you teamkilled? Because you knew that there were going to be consequences so you knew what you were doing was wrong. Look at the screenshots below. After your first ban, you come back nearly a month later and do the exact same thing. And now you're surprised that we're "denying you access"? What about the people who come in here to play by the rules and play the game the way it's meant to be played and you're causing a disruption and teamkilling them in main? Aren't you denying them access to a fair game? Do they not matter, but you do? Do you know why this server has survived after so many other servers have come and gone? Because we try to keep a fair in-game environment with minimum disruptions from trolls and rule breakers. That's why people have kept coming back and the majority of them like that. So you got yourself into this and I might have had some sympathy for you had you only done it once, but you return and mass tk in main again. That being said, I will NOT support your ban being lifted. You are the kind of player that ruins it for everyone else in an already dying community.

=HOG= Server Admin
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by =HOG=Justice.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SLATuAn, witek3193
Time to create page: 0.558 seconds