• User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #25974 by Duster
Tag : Duster.420
Hash : be381d5c98670c5b8b742fe0b4830cc2
Map : Fallujah
False Reporter: Kombat.Cheese

Was just banned on Fallujah for a false Report of ghosting by Kombat cheese.

I joined and was on US Side, I join Kombat cheeses squad to talk to shrapnoll and I get kicked right after joining and kombat cheese says "No Way Fuck That". I ask Kombat cheese why he kicked me and he just laughs. After this I get killed by a mine and then switched teams to go Blu For next round on Al Basrah. On the Insurgent side I spawned at main base as commander and got a Bomb Truck. Squad 3 tells me the cache is over run and to blow on cache. I do this and right after get accused of ghosting by Kombat Cheese and then get banned.

Kombat Cheese False reporting me after following a kick from his squad because he holds a grudge against me is obvious and blatant abuse of the rules and should be banned himself.
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Duster.
More
4 years 5 months ago #25975 by =HOG=ShrapGnoll
Replied by =HOG=ShrapGnoll on topic Banned for False Report by Kombat Cheese
Kombat didn't report you. I saw what happened. You joined his squad, he kicked you. You teamswiched and used the Gary to try and get revenge.

[23:20:09 CHANGETEAM] ' Duster..420' change to team REDFOR
[23:20:45 GLOBAL] Duster..420: eard Kombat Cheese brushes his teeth with dicks
[23:21:33 TEAMKILL] Duster..420 [dumpster_bomblauncher] Duster..420
[23:21:33 KILL] Duster..420 [dumpster_bomblauncher] scolinex747
[23:21:33 KILL] Duster..420 [dumpster_bomblauncher] (MRCool)
[23:21:34 KILL] Duster..420 [killed] --Bishop--
[23:21:45 GLOBAL] Duster..420: WELCOME TO IRAQ MOTHA FUKAS HAAHAAAAAaaahHHHhhHaha
[23:22:39 T2 SQUAD 2] <1> ShrapGnoll: !b duster ghosting

So you teamswitch. Wait 40 seconds to spawn in and trash talk. And then 30 seconds later you blow up a bombcar on your former team. You seriously expect me to believe that was unrelated? BS
  • Duster
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #25976 by Duster
Replied by Duster on topic Banned for False Report by Kombat Cheese
I joined his squad which was your squad as well to speak with you about the next map and didn't even get a chance to speak before I was kicked from squad and I didn't try to get revenge on anyone after being kicked. I wanted to play Blu For next round as this was my first 15 min game of the day and wanted to play blu for.

I never ghost and never will and I don't hold grudges like that little bitch kombat cheese who kicks people for no reason and who was also your squad leader. Whats up with letting him abuse people in game by kicking and talking shit with you in his squad? Do you consider that good behavior ?

After I switched I was commander on INS side and they needed a bomb truck on the cache that was over run with 1 defender left. I didn't use any intel or ghost anyone. I did what was needed by my team.

As for the Shit talking I always say "Welcome to Iraq" After I blow a bomb car. And Saying " Kombat Cheese Brushes his teeth with dicks" Was fair do to his actions as a squad lead.
More
4 years 5 months ago #25978 by =HOG=ShrapGnoll
2.7 Squad leaders are in charge and have full control of their squad, if they do not want you in their squad they can remove you for any reason. Don’t be a pest, if kicked from squad, go find another one.

If Kombat doesn't want you in his squad there is no problem with him kicking you.

You teamswitched and used the gary right away. There is zero wiggle room to claim fair play.

I constantly see you spam reports and chat, teamswitch to whatever side has CAS, fly into DOD etc.
  • Duster
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #25985 by Duster
Replied by Duster on topic Banned for False Report by Kombat Cheese
I Understand he can kick whoever he wants but that is not the topic I want to clarify I was not ghosting.

I went to the cache with the bomb truck based on what was going on the map when I spawned in, not based on anything going on previously. Im making it clear I didn't use and previous intel from being on the other team. I Spawned in and seeing a bomb truck and then checking the map and seeing the cache is over run, at that exact moment what would you or anyone else do is drive to the cache and defend it.

As I stated before I did not use any previous intel and did what anyone else would do given the circumstances and situational awareness provided at that time.

GG
More
4 years 5 months ago #25992 by =HOG=ShrapGnoll
Post back in a week and I'll ask the head admins to unban you.
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds