Banned for roadkills (?)

• MarcoAntonio
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #26231 by MarcoAntonio
Banned for roadkills (?) was created by MarcoAntonio
hash:770fe43218297c34f48907e8dc61df0a
in-game name BigMarcus

I just got banned from the server a few minutes ago. I think it's because I roadkilled 2 or 3 people, as well as an accidental teamkill of a friendly. I don't know, because I didn't see or hear any warning. If that's the case, then I apologize for the roadkills. I do not usually go for roadkills. I was just scouting around in a Land Rover, trying to find an enemy FOB or something. I happened to run into some scattered enemies, and I killed them because they were shooting at me. I didn't say "Sorry" on the comm rose when I teamkilled Atsap, but I definitely said sorry over local chat. I also tried to swerve out of the way, but the Land Rover is very slippery at top speed.

btw I'm pretty sure the last guy I roadkilled was bait. I was trying to escape from CAS and RTB, when a guy ran out of the trees, went prone in the middle of a field, and started spraying bullets at me. I ran him over, and was immediately banned. I really hope the admins didn't bait me. That's dirty. I was ignoring the guy until he started shooting at me.
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by MarcoAntonio.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 4 months ago #26252 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Banned for roadkills (?)
says it was a temp ban for roadkilling.

While roadkilling on hog is not a violation we do deter you going around "hunting" for road kills. If you werent doing that then no harm.
More
4 years 4 months ago #26253 by =HOG= shaniqua
Replied by =HOG= shaniqua on topic Banned for roadkills (?)
I checked the recorder and it looks like you were going around and looking for kills in the jeep way before you killed me.I did not bait you I was trying to find the tank for cas.You were inside the flag and tried to roadkill me three times before RTBing.I wasn't even looking at you when you first tried,I then looked back and shot at you.all while you were circling me and honking.If you were trying to RTB and escape from cas why would you ram me when leaving the flag AND circle around me while honking?

The Shaniest of the quas
More
4 years 4 months ago #26254 by =HOG= shaniqua
Replied by =HOG= shaniqua on topic Banned for roadkills (?)
I did double check and I did misremember you circling me and honking and I do apologize for that,but I was correct in remembering you driving around the flag for 5 min without getting out or stopping running over another player, ramming me when leaving.You can roadkill if the opportunity presents itself like seeing a player when you are driving somewhere,but circling a flag looking for roadkills is hunting for roadkills and that is not allowed.In my opinion that is what you did.I was not baiting and did not come out of the woods as you can see in the gif I made.I was inside the flag and trying to find the tank to report to cas when you rammed me.

gyazo.com/fe85c8246e35ff24614f9369dfdb88f1

The Shaniest of the quas
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds