Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal: Supreme Smurf

More
4 years 4 months ago #26297 by Greg
Ban Appeal: Supreme Smurf was created by Greg
CD hash: 90b7466d8fbcda95397ff266f2285899

Hello!

I've enjoyed playing PR on HOG for a long time and I appreciate the admins efforts to keep the server fun for everyone which includes kicking/banning users who break the rules.

On 11/30/19 at approximately 9:45pm Pacific Standard Time I was playing on HOG on Khamisiya on the MEC team. I spawned at main base and got in a jeep to go meet up with my squad in the field.

I had been playing PR for like 3 hours straight and was a little tired and not looking carefully at what I was doing. I thought I saw 2 dead bodies on the ground in a pile at main and drove over them, but then I got 2 team kills!

I think what happened is that someone was healing someone and it just looked like they were both dead in the middle of the main base staging area when I glanced at them.

I was then banned by HOG Shaniqa So I'm appealing because this truly was an accident and I've been playing PR for a million years (.95) so I love the mod and don't want to be banned from the only good server lol!

Please un-ban me since this was a mistake and I will be more careful in the future and watch where I'm going! Thank you!
More
4 years 4 months ago #26298 by squires990
Replied by squires990 on topic Ban Appeal: Supreme Smurf
I witnessed this and I'm pretty confident it really was an accident.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Greg
More
4 years 4 months ago #26299 by =HOG= shaniqua
Replied by =HOG= shaniqua on topic Ban Appeal: Supreme Smurf
With all thats going on recently I banned just to be safe, but you seem sincere and squires said it was an accident so I’ll believe it was.

Unban please

The Shaniest of the quas
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 4 months ago #26300 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ban Appeal: Supreme Smurf
ban lifted
More
4 years 4 months ago #26303 by Greg
Replied by Greg on topic Ban Appeal: Supreme Smurf
Squires990, Shaniqua, and Halley11thCCR,

Thank you all for considering my appeal and for commenting on my post in support of lifting the ban.

Squires thank you for taking the time to post what you saw.

I get what you are saying Shaniqua about how people have been playing on PR and it's a shame since the player base isn't getting any bigger. I understand you are trying to keep the server a fun place to play and I appreciate your effort.

Halley11thCCR, thanks for your time in lifting the ban, much appreciated.

See you all on the battlefield! Take care and happy holidays!
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Justice
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds