• User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #26321 by Duster
Ban appeal for Road kill was created by Duster
Map : Route 106
Tag Duster.420
Banning admin : Justice?

I was on Route 106 and I ran over 1 single infantry with the chopper that was attacking our mortars as I was supplying them it was suspected they were ghosting our fob because it was after we moved them to a new location.

I was relaxed on the rule because on the previous map we had Road killers road killing with the mobile AA on pavlosk bay.

I know I am wrong in this case and will not happen again.
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Duster.
  • Duster
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
4 years 4 months ago #26322 by Duster
Replied by Duster on topic Ban appeal for Road kill
Also after this happened I went to hog discord and mentioned to Haley that Justice has been singling me out for team switching while others are allowed to do it and slide by.

I also mentioned to haley I disapprove of the way he talks to Brazzillian and middle eastern players quote un quote saying " Shit for brains" to Brazillian squad leaders and middle eastern players.

I understand if your an Iraq War vet and you hate muslims for life due to past battle scars but PR is just a game at the end of the day with no need for that negative energy.

and I also mentioned that seems racist coming from a server that doesn't allow racism. After that I was banned from discord.

I enjoy playing on your server but it seems like it is going down the tubes with the way it is run and I aint making any of this up. The proof is in the pudding. Do what you will with my privlage to play on your server.

GG
  • =HOG=Justice
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • =HOG= Admin
More
4 years 4 months ago #26324 by =HOG=Justice
Replied by =HOG=Justice on topic Ban appeal for Road kill
Isn't it ironic that you say I single you out, yet I'm not the one who banned you??? You have absolutely no merit for accusing me of being biased saying that I enforce rules on you that are not enforced on others. You were reported for roadkilling with the chopper, period. I was not in the previous map so I don't know what the hell happened there. If someone was roadkilling then you should have reported it. Yes I have switched you ONE TIME for CAS whoring because you are the one who makes it so obvious. I have not noticed other players switching for CAS like I've seen you doing it, and everyone else knows it.

It was not necessary to go on a rant and make false accusations in all chat in game, and then come into discord to say the shit you did. So no I will not support an unban based on your history. Not at least for 6 months. And if Haley wants to keep you banned permanently then that's fine by me. That should give you a real reason now to accuse me of being biased.

=HOG= Server Admin
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds