• Grump/Gump.45
  • Grump/Gump.45's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
4 years 2 months ago #26633 by Grump/Gump.45
Ban Appeal Grump/Gump.45 was created by Grump/Gump.45
Hash: 38185957306fcf7262dc29f1538978fa
At 1:00AM EST on HOG playing Operation Thunder, player amajinn spawned in and started shooting at me immediately south of apartments at the FOB. He TK and took my kit, threw my purple smoke grenades, did trolling stuff. I tell him to stop shooting and he continues till Im TK, I know by how he was shooting and continued to shoot it was intentional. Enemy then pulled up with a truck and killed him and our FOB cause the smoke, the crap he caused in 30 seconds. I tell him to stop shooting and he continues till im TKed.

I report the player amajinn, the report is ignored, reported 2 or 3 times cause one didn't match the name even with "ama".. He spawned at the same FOB I did at gas station where "his" mortar squad was, he started to shoot them. My report was ignored, thought admin was inactive. I waited for amajinn if he did spawn in at the mortars which he did to start shooting. I don't know why we need to wait for him to TK like 5 people, that would take a while what he was doing. He was really shooting people to make them bleed/not know who it came from to create paranoia so he wasn't TK to TK which makes it harder. Obviously the report I made about him was seen because when I TK him admin knows it wasn't accident because it happened back to him, it could have been anywhere in the fighting on the map but the admins knew it wasn't, clearly ignored my report at least warn him. Admins did nothing, he continues to shoot at people in the legs and crap, I put him down cause he got away with killing me and I thought I could get away with killing him for the team because the admins did nothing to him.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Damir
More
4 years 2 months ago #26634 by Damir
Replied by Damir on topic Ban Appeal Grump/Gump.45
you got this
More
4 years 2 months ago #26637 by =HOG=ShrapGnoll
Replied by =HOG=ShrapGnoll on topic Ban Appeal Grump/Gump.45
4 hour tempban for intentionally teamkilling amajinn and screaming at the guy calling him a faggot.

Don't take matters into your own hands.
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds