Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal

• HOLLYWOOD
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 3 weeks ago - 4 years 3 weeks ago #26848 by HOLLYWOOD
Ban Appeal was created by HOLLYWOOD
During a combined arms assault, I noticed the admin ShrapGnoll placing a mine without saying anything in front of my two Bradley's at a bridgehead and instructed him to stop what he was doing as we were about to proceed forward across it. He neglected my request and continued placing the mine. I reiterated my intentions and asked him again to remove the mine but he still refused. I attempted to select team's second engineer kit from my vehicle but it was not available. As he was moving away, I said to him, "I'm going to kill you" (in order to use his kit) and he replied, "do it." I think he banned me even though he literally told me to team kill him. Either this admin is retarded or was on a power trip. I should've reported his behavior to another admin before escalating.
Last edit: 4 years 3 weeks ago by HOLLYWOOD.
More
4 years 3 weeks ago #26849 by =HOG=ShrapGnoll
Replied by =HOG=ShrapGnoll on topic Ban Appeal
Its a 4hr tempban. I walked by the APCs and told them about my mines to the south, and the mine I was about to place. Sprint, one of the APC drivers, acknowledged what I said. You ran up to me in the middle of placing a mine on the bridge and started yelling at me to remove it, and remove my other mines. You acted like a complete ass so I said no.

Don't remember saying "do it". "You're going to teamkill me?" is what I remember saying. Either way teamkilling for the kit is not the solution to that problem.
  • HOLLYWOOD
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 3 weeks ago - 4 years 3 weeks ago #26850 by HOLLYWOOD
Replied by HOLLYWOOD on topic Ban Appeal
You should've tempbaned yourself. For the record: prWARS sprint113 was a gunner, not a driver. I told you not to place a mine in front of our vehicles and then I told you to remove it after you placed it. I did not ask you to remove your other mines. How did I act "like a complete ass"?

You said, "do it." The solution to that problem is removal of the mine.

You are retarded and power tripping.
Last edit: 4 years 3 weeks ago by HOLLYWOOD.
  • HOLLYWOOD
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 2 weeks ago #26997 by HOLLYWOOD
Replied by HOLLYWOOD on topic Ban Appeal
So no reprimand for ShrapGnoll?
More
4 years 2 weeks ago #27001 by =cDc= spiffinz
Replied by =cDc= spiffinz on topic Ban Appeal
Hello all,

I am writing to appeal to "HOLLYWOOD"s ban. He and I were in a SQ approx. 20 min prior to map change and his ban. Despite differences the two of us had, I am appealing his ban that took place prior to our parting ways. It is my understanding that his is ban is due to hurt feelings, and I would like to Personally vouch.

Despite our differences I recognize his potential as a SL given our combined more-than TWO DECADE experience, and am making this post as an appeal.

While I do not now the specific details of this ban, I am here to see it undone despite differences the two of us saw in squad,

Thank you for your time.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 2 weeks ago #27002 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ban Appeal
I should've reported his behavior to another admin before escalating.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds