4 years 2 weeks ago - 4 years 2 weeks ago #26862 by Niki-Tret
Ban Appeal was created by Niki-Tret
Requested info:
Name: Niki-Tret
Date: 03.29.2020.
Hash: d00fb7226af9c6347f1e5d3169c6658b
Reason: I've got banned because: (forum report on me) ["Hi,

29/03/2020 - 15:30GMT

'PR|PVT Niki-Tret' just killed A10 on the airbase of Bamyan using a Stinger MANPAD. He sat south of the airfield on the hill and purposely waited for me to come to a stop on the runway before killing me.

As per your rule, 4.1 (Do not attack enemy bases unless there is a capable flag on it. Bases that have no flag on them are considered out of limits) this is against the rules.

He and his friends argued that it was within the rules, the admin present on Prysm only used the kill command.

Thanks,
Hulsey."]

Firstly I was kicked because I killed A10 on Bamyan alt while it was landing on Blufor airfield what is flag out of dod and it is not forbitten. Then after 20-30min I was on mountain near US main, ok I was waiting for Osprey to come out, but I wasn't shooting into the main (I wasn't shooting at all). I was just looking into the main with binoculars and then I've got banned. I didn't break any rule because one again shooting on any flag isn't forbitten and I wasn't shooting into main I was just near dod.
Last edit: 4 years 2 weeks ago by Niki-Tret.
  • Niki-Tret
  • Niki-Tret's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 2 weeks ago #26863 by Niki-Tret
Replied by Niki-Tret on topic Ban Appeal
And yes also guy who reported me said this: "As per your rule, 4.1 (Do not attack enemy bases unless there is a capable flag on it. Bases that have no flag on them are considered out of limits) this is against the rules."

It is a capable flag!
More
4 years 2 weeks ago #26865 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Ban Appeal
I killed you and warned you not to camp main. What do you do 5 minutes later? Camp on the border of main dod with an AA kit. I don't understand why you think its ok to test the limits.
  • Niki-Tret
More
4 years 2 weeks ago #26871 by Niki-Tret
I had a AA kit, but I had a binoculaes in hands all time and looking in complete diffrent direction. I maybe looked to main few times, but I wasn't shooting and wasn't intent to shoot to anything in main or dod.
More
4 years 2 weeks ago #26872 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Ban Appeal
That wasn't your intent? You just happen to be picnicking and drinking tea on the edge of enemy DOD?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Niki-Tret
  • Niki-Tret
More
4 years 2 weeks ago #26875 by Niki-Tret
Even then it isn't breaking of any rules...
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds