Deadinside16

• Deadinside
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
4 years 2 weeks ago #26978 by Deadinside
Deadinside16 was created by Deadinside
The same guy trigered me, i answer back and they ban me. Again the same at least ban us both. is this temp? perma?

0cf96b8d5dac01cf6ca3dfd74649695a
  • Deadinside
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
4 years 2 weeks ago #26979 by Deadinside
Replied by Deadinside on topic Deadinside16
the same guy, always the same guy. AbuHajab (offensivenameK) makes me ban in a server already, start talking bad and donst even have a warning for SPAM the chat, then i answer and they inmediatly ban me or kick me or warning me, i mean come on is always the same. ive been playing the whole day even whit an admin in my squad. definetly nothing bad, all good. he join start whit the bad comments and they ban me inmediatly when i answer. i play everyday a lot in this server. i dont steal assets, dont waste assets, dont spam whit music dont tk nothing never. always the reports of mumble spamming, and is not for play music or something like that is just because i dont have keypads and i use the all squad leaders channel btw always is usefull information and intel always and this guys seems like already got me on sight, every report against me they believe it and warn me kick me or tb or even worst perma as today. be fair man, im a good player in all ways,
More
4 years 2 weeks ago - 4 years 2 weeks ago #26981 by yN94
Replied by yN94 on topic Deadinside16
All i can say is that everybody insult deadinside, he gets bullied by almost the all lobby so its normal thats he insult back, hes a good guy and good player, he try alwa
ys to win the game and play fair! There are others ppl that could be ban more than him.
Last edit: 4 years 2 weeks ago by yN94.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deadinside
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 2 weeks ago #27000 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Deadinside16
Banning admin will respond

[2020-04-03 21:17] 0cf96b8d5dac01cf6ca3dfd74649695a Deadinside toxic banned by =HOG= TheBoxKiller (perm)
'
  • Deadinside
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
4 years 2 weeks ago #27003 by Deadinside
Replied by Deadinside on topic Deadinside16
is he an active member? i mean its gonna take too long? i wait then :/
  • =HOG=TheBoxKiller
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 2 weeks ago #27010 by =HOG=TheBoxKiller
Replied by =HOG=TheBoxKiller on topic Deadinside16
You were banned for the access of beyond toxic all chat.

First off, let me explain to you that spamming all chat is not okay. When i and your name in the webtool, You had over 700 messages in all chat since april 1st. Thats an ungodly number. in the 3 days that i have been playing again all i see is your name in all chat raging and being toxic to other people. Everything is logged. We see everything. So if you are getting harassed or bullied by people !R them and we will take care of it.; Saying "this squad is a meme" in all chat over and over is really unnecessary.

Stop spamming all chat stop being a toxic player. Only warning. Next one is a 2 week ban. Behave yourself. Ban lifted
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds