Duster 420 ban Appeal

• Solid
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
4 years 1 week ago - 4 years 1 week ago #27093 by Solid
Replied by Solid on topic Duster 420 ban Appeal
I replied in Hollywoods thread and the post got deleted so ill repost here.

I Said in deleted post from Hollywoods ban appeal quote :

"I am speaking on this thread because Hollywood got banned for calling an admin a name and or bad word the same reason I was banned. Its 2020 and trumps in the white house using more vulgar language than we used. Cant we all get along after the offender apologizes for what was said and not hold grudges. And like graysun said save the bans for hackers and griefers not players who have been here for 10 years keeping the game alive."

I don't know why my post got deleted maybe it shows something an admin does not want to see, I could care less and just want all of us to act respectable and get along to continue to play this great game.
Last edit: 4 years 1 week ago by Solid.
  • Solid
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
4 years 6 days ago - 4 years 6 days ago #27137 by Solid
Replied by Solid on topic Duster 420 ban Appeal
Bumping thread 8 days since start.

Ive Noticed the traffic on Bans is really heavy lately and I can understand admins are busy and under a lot of stress to deal with all of them and I appreciate all the hard work being done to keep the server going.

That being said my ban time is going onto 6 months now all stemming from disrespecting an admin. I am wiling to apologize on discord and give a virtual hand shake to Haley and let this drama end. And can Guarantee in the future I will never disrespect an admin knowing everything they do and all the hard work they put into the server. If it were up to me I would pay the admins a Salary for everything they have to deal with.

And Lastly I want to thank HOG for granting me Access to this great server for the last 12 years and know that If I am not welcomed back I will part ways with this game as everything happens for a reason and try to move onto other things in life.

In hopes of a GG before the world ends.....
GG
Last edit: 4 years 6 days ago by Solid.
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds