Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal

• Invero
  • Invero's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #27486 by Invero
Ban Appeal was created by Invero
I supposedly got banned for locking an MEC trans in the dod but in my defense, the trans was crossing the river at low altitude, moving south (I believed the trans was not directly from the base but instead from west of it)/strike]. My position was roughly like in the picture given. First warning came few minutes after that and I acknowledged that. Few minutes 2nd warning came even though I didn't see or lock any trans. I even replied that I acknowledged it with !r. I got banned another few minutes after that despite not locking on anything after the first warning.

Even my squad leader Elite Drew was puzzled by it as we were engaging enemy infantries at the opposite hill. I respect any decision as I already try to prove that I understood those warnings. Thank you for reading.)

Edit: I rewatched the replay and admitted that I took down the trans while its still resupplying in the MEC base. For some reason I think it was flying at low altitude. But I did heed to those warnings and avoid doing the same action. I learn my mistake and will be more careful later on. Sorry for the trouble.

Ingame name: Invero

Hash: 90c9099bd4c444fbac564eb5831d969f
Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Invero. Reason: New Information.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Justice
  • =HOG=Justice
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • =HOG= Admin
More
3 years 11 months ago #27489 by =HOG=Justice
Replied by =HOG=Justice on topic Ban Appeal
This was only a temporary ban. You were banned because on further investigation, you not only locked trans in DoD, you actually killed enemy trans chopper while it was sitting in main on the helipad. This is absolutely not allowed. The ban is three hours.

=HOG= Server Admin
Attachments:
  • Invero
  • Invero's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 11 months ago #27490 by Invero
Replied by Invero on topic Ban Appeal
Correct but for some reason on my screen the missile went over the chopper(thought it was flying at low altitude)and I assumed I completely missed it. Again, I'm sorry for the trouble.
  • =HOG=Justice
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • =HOG= Admin
More
3 years 11 months ago #27505 by =HOG=Justice
Replied by =HOG=Justice on topic Ban Appeal
I believe at realitymod.com you might be able to find the gallery of maps and they show where DoD is. I've been playing for years and it's still hard for me to remember exactly where DoD is on certain maps, but it will help you in order to avoid any future incidents.

=HOG= Server Admin
More
3 years 11 months ago #27521 by R1ghty
Replied by R1ghty on topic Ban Appeal
Google "PR Map Gallery"
www.realitymod.com/mapgallery/#!/
Time to create page: 0.304 seconds