Ban Appeal _Rogue_Assassin_

• _Rogue_Assassin_
  • _Rogue_Assassin_'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 years 11 months ago #27563 by _Rogue_Assassin_
Ban Appeal _Rogue_Assassin_ was created by _Rogue_Assassin_
Starting off, Kokan match, i remember that match althou long time had passed, low number of players, game is basically dead, first clip im aiming down at a bunch of infantry i see infront of me, when i was going to shoot i decide to try to hit the chopper but made the call too late and i will miss the chopper for sure, i go back to hit the infantry, humvee smoked, but i have a HAT kit, why not shoot randomally? You slowing it down and repeating the clip doesnt make it suspicious, even the newest pr player can see whats going on here, there goes the first 2 minute of your video.
Second, same round, i was asking haley if we should blow up the door so we can access the cache faster, thats me standing there waiting for haley to respond to me and tell me what to do, later on he tells me to go from the back door and no need to blow up the main entrance, But yeah, there is enemies where im looking and apparently thats a evidence of hacking for ya lol.
third clip, pkm on the smoke, why dont u zoom in and check if i can actually see the guy? he just threw a smoke grenade nd i can see him throwing it, it would make sense to spray with a MACHINE GUNNER into a place where a grenade just got launched from, wouldn't it? fourth clip same round after a few minutes, why dont u give context? maybe that marksman was shooting before and i was trying to locate him, why did you cut it off? did i actually see him and kill him or did i die to him? what is this cut lol.. fifth clip charlies point, there is a guy shooting, and im behind a hill looking at the direction of where the bullets are being fired from, kinda boring but what's ur point with this? everytime i aim somewhere and the lazer hit a guy you will pause it and zoom in into the guy? sixth clip, im hearing footsteps, but dont know from where its coming from so i keep scanning left and right incase the enemied showed up, it's weird, i got 27 kill in that round, but none of them are in this video, is this really the best evidence you can come up with? last clip is old clip and we already discussed, but you are too desperate to get me banned you would do anything.
  • _Rogue_Assassin_
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 years 11 months ago #27564 by _Rogue_Assassin_
Replied by _Rogue_Assassin_ on topic Ban Appeal _Rogue_Assassin_
Out of 27 kills in charlies point, graysun chooses to zoom in at me looking torwards a direction of enemy fire, you guys are up to get me banned and not to find out what is true and what is not, you know how many context he remove from his videos to make it look suspicious? i can make those videos Easily, i can get you the same videos on ur end Sab, its the game you are looking forward there is enemies forward the laser is on them, out of 3 hours all he found was such embarassing evidence.
i dont really care if you unban me or not at this point, but hopefully you enjoy the thought of banning someone just because they play good and some no life dudeS wated all their time to edit the clips to make it look like hacking.
I have played from 2015, 5 years is more than enough for anyone to become godlike if they were invested in it like i was.
More
3 years 11 months ago #27569 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Ban Appeal _Rogue_Assassin_
Can you explain your RPG shot at 1:30 in the video?
The following user(s) said Thank You: _Rogue_Assassin_
  • _Rogue_Assassin_
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 years 11 months ago #27570 by _Rogue_Assassin_
Random shooting, did it actually kill anyone? i was gonna hit the infantry till i got distracted by the helicopter and when i came back there was a smoke, that Taliban HAT kit has 3 RPGs 2 are heat and good against infantry with really big explosion radius, thats what i used there. im curios if i actually hit something and splashed into the infantry, the video doesn't show much..
  • _Rogue_Assassin_
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 years 11 months ago #27572 by _Rogue_Assassin_
You can see how Graysun manipulated the video, to instead of showing me covering that corner with the pkm, he shows it from different angle in which it looks like im aiming to the marksman, 3:29 in the video.
  • _Rogue_Assassin_
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 years 11 months ago #27573 by _Rogue_Assassin_
I reviewed the tracker, no one had died from those hat shots.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds