Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal - Chefmoto

• Chefmoto
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #27613 by Chefmoto
Ban Appeal - Chefmoto was created by Chefmoto
I got banned tonight for ramming the Shilka with my trans chopper. I understand the ban but I would like to say it legitimately was not my intention. I was attempting to drop off my squad when I saw the T62 so I banked left and ended up on top of the Shilka. I was losing control when I banked right and made the decision to ram the Shilka, killing my squad and myself in the process. I have not played PR in a long time and I was not fully aware of the rules on the server, which I have now acquainted myself with. I get the ban but I do feel a permanent one is a little excessive. I regret the circumstances and it will not happen again.

I have been playing PR since the mini-mod days and have had stints as an admin and lead admin on multiple servers in the past. I have had zero previous incidents or bans on other servers. I recently came back to the game with 1.6 and would like to continue to have an opportunity to play on the only NA server.

Thank you,
Chef

63b2d83ae3434a8585714c249cc64c46
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Chefmoto.
More
3 years 10 months ago #27615 by =HOG= shaniqua
Replied by =HOG= shaniqua on topic Ban Appeal - Chefmoto
The point of the perm was that, without knowing the context,A player I don't recognize ramming an asset with trans appears very much like a griefer. Especially with 1.6 coming out and all the new/returning players coming back, it is increasingly harder to tell who's who.I also wanted to make sure that I would have the chance to talk to you on the forums about what happened.

Don’t ram things with the heli.
Unban please

The Shaniest of the quas
More
3 years 10 months ago #27617 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Ban Appeal - Chefmoto
Ban lifted
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds